ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back after 10 years!

Audi + clio 182
Hi all! Was a member on here 9/10 years ago when I was in my late teens when I owned a mk2 1.6, always fancied a 182 sport but never got round to it! Had a company car for many years now and decided to buy a toy for the weekend so took the plunge on a nice 182 to tick a box in the bucket list! Pretty sure some will possibly know the car iv bought as it seams to have had the same private plate for a while and I found a old membership card from cliosport in the service pouch! Previous owner was a detailed up in Telford which was a treck from down here in Cornwall but short of the odd small mark here and there paintwork and interior are in great condition and been well treated. Just done a oil, filter and spark plug change and ordered a new ram air filter as it has the fatty set up but looks like was done a few years back!
Current plan is to refresh a few components to make sure everything is running best possible for a 14 year old car! Now ordering new discs and pads from George at rtr along with a phone call today to big red! After brakes looking at getting gas flowed and matched inlets, any recommendations on where to have this done? Pictures after it’s first clean tonight as a cars not yours til you cleaned it right?
Ross

Attachments

• 3ADE7B1C-FD0A-4B84-B3E8-A2FEABC44380.jpeg
    3ADE7B1C-FD0A-4B84-B3E8-A2FEABC44380.jpeg
    518.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 68F85F3A-5FEE-4F49-AF21-CFB4F2016465.jpeg
    68F85F3A-5FEE-4F49-AF21-CFB4F2016465.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 164
  Clio 172 Cup
Welcome back mate !! Nice little purchase shame my cousin has just come back from training near Telford to his house in helston!!! He did say it was a mission !!! Keep us updated with further mods ?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hi all! Was a member on here 9/10 years ago when I was in my late teens when I owned a mk2 1.6, always fancied a 182 sport but never got round to it! Had a company car for many years now and decided to buy a toy for the weekend so took the plunge on a nice 182 to tick a box in the bucket list! Pretty sure some will possibly know the car iv bought as it seams to have had the same private plate for a while and I found a old membership card from cliosport in the service pouch! Previous owner was a detailed up in Telford which was a treck from down here in Cornwall but short of the odd small mark here and there paintwork and interior are in great condition and been well treated. Just done a oil, filter and spark plug change and ordered a new ram air filter as it has the fatty set up but looks like was done a few years back!
Current plan is to refresh a few components to make sure everything is running best possible for a 14 year old car! Now ordering new discs and pads from George at rtr along with a phone call today to big red! After brakes looking at getting gas flowed and matched inlets, any recommendations on where to have this done? Pictures after it’s first clean tonight as a cars not yours til you cleaned it right?
Ross

Looks tidy welcome back ?
After you have been to Telford you won't be able to wait to get back to Cornwall ??