ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B7 RS4

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Yesterday i took delivery of a bit of an impulse buy, i spend majority of my time overseas due to work commitments where my daily is a cooper s (terrible roads and driving mean a nice car is not an option). My trips back to the UK are spent in Europcar rentals and for a long time i have been toying with the idea of having something drive when i come back. With a few investments made it freed up some money to spend on a car. It had to be A. exciting and B. not on finance as i am looking to purchase a property in the UK soon. Therefore i wanted to keep the spend down and not have something sit on the drive shedding value for all of the 2-3k miles it will do a year.

The RS4 came up 1 mile down the road from my dads house and with a quick call he went down to take a look and left leaving a deposit. Its an 07 plate with 45k miles on the clock and 11 year Audi dealer service history, spec:

Wingback recaro seats
Front and back heated seats
Carbon interior
Flat bottom steering wheel
Genuine Audi RS4 matts
DVD/NAV
Bose system
Adaptive headlights (i think this was an option)
Solar sunroof

The car came with a fresh MOT, a service at an Audi dealership, two tiny curb marks refurbed and two real coil springs replaced by Audi. I now have a three week wait until i can get back to the UK to drive/see it.

Pics i have been sent so far.

4.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Absolute stunning mate. I've always loved the B7 RS4. The sound of that V8.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Yesterday i took delivery of a bit of an impulse buy, i spend majority of my time overseas due to work commitments where my daily is a cooper s (terrible roads and driving mean a nice car is not an option). My trips back to the UK are spent in Europcar rentals and for a long time i have been toying with the idea of having something drive when i come back. With a few investments made it freed up some money to spend on a car. It had to be A. exciting and B. not on finance as i am looking to purchase a property in the UK soon. Therefore i wanted to keep the spend down and not have something sit on the drive shedding value for all of the 2-3k miles it will do a year.

The RS4 came up 1 mile down the road from my dads house and with a quick call he went down to take a look and left leaving a deposit. Its an 07 plate with 45k miles on the clock and 11 year Audi dealer service history, spec:

Wingback recaro seats
Front and back heated seats
Carbon interior
Flat bottom steering wheel
Genuine Audi RS4 matts
DVD/NAV
Bose system
Adaptive headlights (i think this was an option)
Solar sunroof

The car came with a fresh MOT, a service at an Audi dealership, two tiny curb marks refurbed and two real coil springs replaced by Audi. I now have a three week wait until i can get back to the UK to drive/see it.

Pics i have been sent so far.

View attachment 1389008View attachment 1389009View attachment 1389010View attachment 1389011View attachment 1389012

Legend !! Perfect spec Too .
keep it garaged thou !!!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Its going to sit outside, its a car it will be fine ;)

So many of these have been stolen for the seats and written of because of the replacement costs.

Enjoy it thou mate great looking car ?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So many of these have been stolen for the seats and written of because of the replacement costs.

Enjoy it thou mate great looking car ?

Its a private driveway well away from the road, you cant even see the road from where it is parked.

Thanks.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Just a heads up that the old RNSE headunit is shite.

The amount its going to be driven it probably wont bother me to be honest. Ill see, but yea i have heard the same thing.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
You couldn't not like that. Nice to see leather than it actually clean and not shiny. Looks very well looked after.

I have not seen it yet, but my dad recons the leathers barely look sat in and the bolsters arnt creased.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
There is one down my road, on a main road driveway, doesnt move, with those seats. Hasn't been stolen!

Car looks lovely, enjoy!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice looking car the engine in them really is smooth and torquey
I would recommend getting a proper carbon clean if it's not had one recently as they suffer badly with build up on the inlet valves

IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Why didn't you ?

Seemed like another dumb car idea at the time, didn't view in the end just so we're clear. Would probably have bought it if I had.

Maybe next year.

The fastest one there is the one I'd least like to own.

That RS2 would be my choice for the fast wagen. By far the coolest of those four anyway.

Faster to 30mph than a Mclaren F1. Rare as chicken lips, though. With a price to go with it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Faster to 30mph than a Mclaren F1. Rare as chicken lips, though. With a price to go with it.

I remember a school teacher in the local paper when I was at uni having an article written where she had bought a new RS2. Pretty much one-step short of stating "why has a woman got a car so powerful"?

Different times, eh!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
is this the one that's been on Piston Heads for yonks? I almost bought it.

Not sure if it was on pistonheads to be honest. My dad takes his 911 to a place called RPM Technik, very well known in the Porsche world. They have a sister company in the same building that sells the trade ins and they also buy stock. Its literally 1 mile down the road from my dads and he spotted it, so i told him to have a look and he was blown away by the condition so i told him to put a deposit down on it.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Who knows. Doesn't matter, just wondered. I think this one was up with 47K, and exactly the same spec.

I remember a school teacher in the local paper when I was at uni having an article written where she had bought a new RS2. Pretty much one-step short of stating "why has a woman got a car so powerful"?

Different times, eh!
LOL