ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Area Rep reveal

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
But they need the people to apply. They can't just force someone to do it...
Yeah true but i heard there was loads of applications. They shouldn't of changed it if nothing was being improved. As far as i can see nothings changed

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Tim, and thanks to the guys in charge for accepting my application. Hopefully I can get some meets going and get Oxfordshire members (and those nearby who want to join in) active again.
I'll come up to an Oxon meet buddy! Need your autograph too - I was too starstruck last time

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'm not talking about the applications. Im' talking about the threads that started to ask people from each area whether they thought their area needed restructuring.
Oh right fair enough. So are there still reps to be announced? Or is this it now

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Nope not one application for South Essex or Kent.

Matt will do a sterling job im sure. Plus I'll be helping out with the South Essex and Kent stuff.
Really RDR
Thats surprised me a lot mate. Kent was always saying that not enough happens over there. Matt will do a great job.

Surely someone in kent can do it lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Oh right fair enough. So are there still reps to be announced? Or is this it now
Think they are going to gauge opinions, etc. Just as if people thought A.N.Other was doing it...then probably didn't apply. Now they know their Area needs someone, they may be inclined to put themselves forwards. :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
They need to have more reps. You cannot have 1 guy do the whole of essex & kent its impossible

The situations that looks stretched are due to the lack of applications in the areas we initially wanted to fill, as stated we are looking to improve further so hopefully they won't be stretched for too long :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Really RDR
Thats surprised me a lot mate. Kent was always saying that not enough happens over there. Matt will do a great job.

Surely someone in kent can do it lol

Now that the main application process is complete we welcome any requests from people to take up the role of rep in areas where we have no one in place.

If someone in the Kent area wishes to contact me I'll be happy to discuss them becoming a rep.

Until then I know Matt will do a great job. He's already researching potential places for meets in Essex and Kent.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Now that the main application process is complete we welcome any requests from people to take up the role of rep in areas where we have no one in place.

If someone in the Kent area wishes to contact me I'll be happy to discuss them becoming a rep.

Until then I know Matt will do a great job. He's already researching potential places for meets in Essex and Kent.
Fair enough mate. It's a big job and i want him to enjoy it. Hopefully kent get their own rep so it takes the weight of your shoulders

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
The situations that looks stretched are due to the lack of applications in the areas we initially wanted to fill, as stated we are looking to improve further so hopefully they won't be stretched for too long :)
Cheers for the input dan i wernt aware of lack of applications for certain areas. I hope all works out anyway :)

R

RyanWXM

Looks good just gotta wait a lil more ........ Nope still blank mine will happen soon im sure `:smile:

*IM BLUE*

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Still not convinced the idea of reps as we know it even works at all, but good luck guys! Perhaps more people is the solution, I hope it is.

No your not looking in the wrong place but we had 0 applicants for this area, we will post a thread in the area section to explain that we will leave these positions open to application until they are filled.

Ha! Standard Yorkshire turnout.

Yorkshire it too big an area for one person. I thought we were going to split it between west, north and south?

I'd be happy to cover the west area...

@leeds_182 you should cover north.

I'm sure we could get some good stuff organised between the both of us?

Last edited:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Yorkshire it too big an area for one person. I thought we were going to split it between west, north and south?

That's what we where planning to do and then choices where available on the applications but no one took them up.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I think it's north and humberside and west and south. I don't mind giving it a crack to be fair mate. I'd like to do a few area track days and stuff now that I've got the bug.

I'm always up for arranging stuff to do with cars but if it's Xmas meals or bowling then I'm not your man!

I wouldn't want to cover the south. Feck that it's miles away from Halifax.

@Dan what do me and Jim have to do to 'apply', given there isn't anyone else who applied? Ha

I would give the west area a crack.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think it's north and humberside and west and south. I don't mind giving it a crack to be fair mate. I'd like to do a few area track days and stuff now that I've got the bug.

I'm always up for arranging stuff to do with cars but if it's Xmas meals or bowling then I'm not your man!

This why we are looking for 2 people at least in each area ;)

If you guys fancy a shot send me a PM and we can get something underway :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I wouldn't want to cover the south. Feck that it's miles away from Halifax.

@Dan what do me and Jim have to do to 'apply', given there isn't anyone else who applied? Ha

I would give the west area a crack.

Send me a PM with what are you want to cover etc and we can get the process started

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
ok I just wanted to congratulate and welcome all the new reps.

I look forward to meeting some or hopefully all of you at the coming years events.

I'll be looking after the reps for East Midlands, East of England, South East, South Central and South West. Dan will be taking the rest under his wing.

If there's anything you guys need from me please feel free to drop me a PM.

Good luck in your new roles! I'm sure you'll all do a fantastic job.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Well done everybody! :smile: I'm liking the blue names :wink:

I'll do what I can to represent the East Midlands area and hopefully get some good meets going! :smile: (Maybe not so much over winter but I'm looking forward to the upcoming year! :smile:)
We'll have to look into a joint meet some point mate.

@dmallett I'm glad you have stayed on (and finally got your blue name!) and I'm sure we'll get some EOE meets sorted together next year mate.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Who gave that knife wielding maniac a rep position?
Just kidding, Luke and Bobby are both great and looking forward to working with them. Not in a gay way though.
flol. Same here; again not in a gay way!!

Well done everyone! I think mine must have been the worse application of the lot! Hope the admins didn't mind too much, I like to be honest :smile: