ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Area Rep Applications

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So the time has come for us to start recruiting area reps.

Most areas will now be divided up into smaller subdivisions, meaning we will recruiting more reps than ever before. The application form has a drop down box for you to select the sub division you are applying for. If we receive several application for one sub division and none for another we may contact you and ask if you would consider taking on one of the other divisions.

The fact that the areas have been divided up makes it vitally important for all reps to communicate with each other and coordinate larger all encompassing meets. So we are looking for people with good communication skills and friendly personalities. We need reps who are willing to get involved by helping out at events like CSS, FCS, TRAX etc.

Applications are welcomed from everyone whether you've organised meets before or not.

If you feel you have what it takes to be a great CS rep then get writing!

The closing date for applications will be at midnight on Friday the 24th October 2014.

The application form can be found here http://www.cliosport.net/forms/area-rep-application-form.1/respond

ClioSport.Net Admin Team

Reactions: Sam

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Try using the actual forum, not via tapatalk. The application form won't be supported by tapatalk, so that's probably giving that strange result

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Try using the actual forum, not via tapatalk. The application form won't be supported by tapatalk, so that's probably giving that strange result
I tried through the actual forum and it worked as it should. Thanks for the help Nik.

Are you active on any Facebook groups such as CSOC or RUK? And if so, are you an admin on any of them?:

Does answering yes to either question result in an instant no to application? :D

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
destined to fail already for the welsh!
i dont know how big you english think wales is but one rep just wont cut it lol.
youd need at least 2 for south wales never mind the big countryside inbetween the south and the north then at least 1 for the north

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
i dont know how big you english think wales is but one rep just wont cut it lol.
youd need at least 2 for south wales never mind the big countryside inbetween the south and the north then at least 1 for the north

If we get enough applications from that region we may look at splitting it mate.

You applying?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
no im not applying.
theres more than a few reasons. one of them being i dont want to be in charge of organising a meet/convoy to a show in/from rhyl, when im 150+ miles away

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
another reason is im unlikely to turn up in my focus :p

yeah i see you only had one reply. i could give you a bit of feedback but i dont want to get involved in something that wont have any effect on me.
and in fairness, youve split "west midlands" into Leicester area, derby are etc. for example but youve split ROI and wales up which are 2 different countries separated by water. both countries whilst they may be quiet are still large areas and require more than 1 rep to cover it.

good luck to any applicants anyway, i dont want to clog this thread up, i was just giving my opinion on the lack of thought that seems to have gone into anything other than england and scotland ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
another reason is im unlikely to turn up in my focus :p

yeah i see you only had one reply. i could give you a bit of feedback but i dont want to get involved in something that wont have any effect on me.
and in fairness, youve split "west midlands" into Leicester area, derby are etc. for example but youve split ROI and wales up which are 2 different countries separated by water. both countries whilst they may be quiet are still large areas and require more than 1 rep to cover it.

good luck to any applicants anyway, i dont want to clog this thread up, i was just giving my opinion on the lack of thought that seems to have gone into anything other than england and scotland ;)

Are you serious Jaff dot?

We put enough thought into it that we asked for everyone's feedback on the best way to split the areas up.

One person bothered to give any feedback in the Wales and ROI and you're surprised that we didn't split the areas?

We had tons of feedback in the other area sections and split them on the advice that we got from the members. About ten different people made suggestions in the Scottish section.

It doesn't matter what car you drive as this club is about much more than just Clio's these days. It's about being sociable.

If we get as many applications in Wales and ROI as we did feedback replies it will just go to prove that those regions are pretty dead with regards to local meets.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
maybe i worded it wrongly.
Wales is a quiet region, hence no replys to the feedback thread
Wales is a quiet region because previously its been shuffled in with other regions
Wales will be a quiet region because of a lack of "splitting up"

all i was trying to say (as a welsh member who considered applying) is being a rep for the whole of wales is off-putting

(i appreciate you weren't to know due to the lack of replies in the other thread)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Right Jaff we aren't unreasonable. If you'd like to make some suggestions as to how to split Wales up please do. It's not too late. We want this to work out so we are still open to suggestions mate.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

We will have a north Chester, wrexham or E'port based rep and also a midlands west rep that could potentially be on the border and go either side (which the north west based reps do very often)

Central wales has very few members and we will have a South Wales rep also.

Also on top of that if you look we will have a Bristol based rep which isn't a million miles away from South Wales.

The bigger picture of this system was to have a rep within a maximum 40 mins away from the large amount of users in each area which this setup covers, we just need the people to apply for each section to make this work now

I'd apply for the North East but just had a read through the post, I wouldn't be able to attend the bigger CS organised events due to expanding family and working weekends.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd like to apply for the Inverness area, but I'm banned until 2nd of march 2015.

Will I be given a chance as a rep now even though I won't be able to sort much out until I'm driving again?

Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'd like to apply for the Inverness area, but I'm banned until 2nd of march 2015.

Will I be given a chance as a rep now even though I won't be able to sort much out until I'm driving again?

Cheers

Seeing as the majority of meets are in the summer months I don't see this as being too much of an issue tbh. Get an application in mate.

SQ5
Think the problem with our area is over the last 8 years it's gone from huge to small to medium to now almost non existent.

Kind of half the reason I lost the heart for it, made some good friends, yourself included, had a great time with the ones that mean the most, but there is just no real Clio love anymore. Well apart from you who has two and me who has none lol!