ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 15, 2018] Last minute meet... (Norfolk)

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Let’s get some Clios together, talk cars, take some pics before heading to GY seafront.

Bessemer way,
Harfreys industrial est
Great Yarmouth
NR31 0LX

16:00

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
I'll make a massive push to get the 172 fixed and out for this weekend then! Might want to stick mine on the end of the photos behind a bush or something, she ain't a looker :wink:

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll make a massive push to get the 172 fixed and out for this weekend then! Might want to stick mine on the end of the photos behind a bush or something, she ain't a looker :wink:

I might be about, will see how I go. Whether I come in the Clio or not, I don't know. It's a bit dirty and dented 😂
Be good to get some EofE members together!!

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
It has a pretty nice armco-shaped dent in it from Snetterton a few years ago 😂
Mines got a cracked arse and dent in the boot from the posts at Britannia cafe car park in Norwich, dent in the rear arch, standard ruined bonnet, oh and it's recently been keyed down one side 😂

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Mines got a cracked arse and dent in the boot from the posts at Britannia cafe car park in Norwich, dent in the rear arch, standard ruined bonnet, oh and it's recently been keyed down one side 😂

We can try and hide our cars behind each other then 😂

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
We can try and hide our cars behind each other then 😂
Sounds like a deal to me!
I've got to get mine back out on the road yet, went over a curb in the snow, bent the subframe on the wishbone mounting. Decided if the subframe was coming off to be replaced I'd fit powerflex black all round, 182 manifold, 182-172 link pipe decat, new starter motor, new balljoints and new trackrods and ends. It's been quite the undertaking on axle stands in the driveway:tearsofjoy: still got the track rods to do and a lambda spacer to fit, and diagnose a knew knock (I think it's from the manifold?) And get it aligned before Sunday then... Game on :cool:

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Sounds like a deal to me!
I've got to get mine back out on the road yet, went over a curb in the snow, bent the subframe on the wishbone mounting. Decided if the subframe was coming off to be replaced I'd fit powerflex black all round, 182 manifold, 182-172 link pipe decat, new starter motor, new balljoints and new trackrods and ends. It's been quite the undertaking on axle stands in the driveway:tearsofjoy: still got the track rods to do and a lambda spacer to fit, and diagnose a knew knock (I think it's from the manifold?) And get it aligned before Sunday then... Game on :cool:

Only a small list then 😂

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Would love to unfortunately on my way back from Liverpool that day, hopefully be able to make it next time you organise a meet :up:

Nice one @rsdan , gotta' be done :up:

Gave mine a tidy up this morning, two and a half hours later.............

40759013064_180b82f17a_b.jpg