ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

APEX Legends

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve been playing it a bit, first Battle Royale style game I’ve actually given time to.

Runs surprisingly well on PC considering it just appeared from nowhere!

I’m crap at it but still enjoy it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played it a bit on PS4, seems decent. More bops4 at the mo but losing patience with that.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quite enjoying it. I’m using Mirage, he’s pretty decent. The decoy ability tricks so many people

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Played a few games, seems like a very good implementation of battle royale. Really like the respawns and the drop leader. If I was 20 right now I’d probably be addicted to it.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Really enjoying this.
Hopefully they will introduce some more titan fall elements like wall running.

Would be interesting if they introduced a titan into the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I tend to stay away from the battle royale type games. You either steam-roller the opposition with them all being n00bs - or get utterly rinsed by those who can afford to spend 28 hours per day on it.

Either way - just frustrating! :)

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
I tend to stay away from the battle royale type games. You either steam-roller the opposition with them all being n00bs - or get utterly rinsed by those who can afford to spend 28 hours per day on it.

Git gud scrub.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

I don’t find this game frustrating, you can win a game with only one kill at times. It all depends on where you decide to drop in.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Its a good game yes but in no way is it as good as the Reddit hype suggests. Its plays so like Blackout you could be forgiven for thinking it is Blackout with special abilities. Got it on the Xbox and won quite a few games but there just isnt any sense of satisfaction in any of it.

You don't get that down to the final 5 rush you get on PUBG. Apex is aimed at dethroning Fortnite, not PUBG.

Having played Black Ops for a bit this really didn't bring much more to the table for me.

I'm with the above that it gave no satisfaction, but I guess I just enjoy games more where there is more to do and grind for!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the thread for black ops. Wether it's me or the game seems ruined with the more areas that got added.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Massive thread revive considering Warzone is 1. Gash and 2. Practically trying its hardest to be Apex nowadays...

I made the move over a little while back now and genuinely really enjoy it (albeit a LOT to learn in a harsh environment of battle royal). Ranked also gives you something to work towards when you fancy a little bit more competitive gameplay style.

Anyone play it nowadays?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Went through a stage of playing it and really enjoyed it. We are starting to play fortnite no build as warzone is random.