ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Peterborough able to do me a favour?

Mini R56 JCW 211bhp
story- I bought a car from a garage in Peterborough which developed a few issues. It was on finance so the finance company arranged for it to be returned to the garage for the work done as they wouldn't pay for it to be done at a dealer or local garage. That was 29th July I last drove the car and it was delivered at the supplying garage in Peterborough 3 weeks ago yesterday.

Jump forward a week and finance company having issues with communication with the garage but do get a response the car would be done for the Friday of the bank holiday weekend. No car. So a few more emails are exchanged with my finance company who a few days ago reveal they've heard nothing from the garage for a week despite emails and voicemails left. Now I'm getting to the point where I want a resolution.

So, the favour. Could someone pop past Auto Vogue in Peterborough and 1) just check if they're trading still please (just if you're passing) and 2) Maybe see if a black Mini John Cooper Works (WV59FNT) with chrome mirror caps is onsite. No need to speak to them as I just want to know if they are open and if my car is around.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
What's the address? Should be able to have a pass by tomorrow or in the week for you mate.

Edit. I can guarantee there is still a dealer there, as that is the access road to my work!
I'll double check the name on Monday, as it's been through a few different names.
I will also have a poke around and see if I can see your car.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I work at Volvo so will have a look on my way in monday afternoon. Did you want to fire over your number in a pm and I'll text you as soon as I know?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Not really heard anything about them to be honest. That plot though has had quite a few different names in the past few years.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Drove past yesterday a couple of times. It definitely is still going by the name Auto Vogue, as this is the sign on the gate.

I couldn't see your car from the road or by looking from our yard, although I haven't actually walked around their cars.

@j4mes-c

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I went past the car lot again yesterday and definitely saw your car. It was sat in a row of cars for sale, but couldn't see if it had a for sale sign in it.