ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have photos of the track rod ends fitted to the car from underneath? (Clio 182)

MrCube182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As above does anybody have a photo which includes the track rod ends from underneath - fitted to the car, whilst on a lift? Trying to identify which way round they need to go - cheers!

MrCube182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Did a bit of research and the track rod ends are directional, the heads should 'kink' backwards when fitted to the car. I've made a diagram to explain what I mean with the correct part numbers for each side, imagine that its viewed from above... Hope this helps someone out!

Attachments

• Track Rod ends.png
    Track Rod ends.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 146
  Clio182
Did a bit of research and the track rod ends are directional, the heads should 'kink' backwards when fitted to the car. I've made a diagram to explain what I mean with the correct part numbers for each side, imagine that its viewed from above... Hope this helps someone out!
Did you deliberately use the two colours from the sticker which you find on the side of the Cup shocks?!