ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody from around Derby city centre area?

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
Hey,
Quite new to here and just wondered if there was any club members close to me in the Derby area?

Or if there's any meets around this area?

Cheers all!

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
That's good then nice to know im not alone here!

Unfortunately im already busy this weekend otherwise id look into that meet

Cheers

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yeah I'm just up the road in Ambergate area and usually out and about playing cars when I get chance

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
Nice to meet you all im from Chaddesden
only a mk3 1.4 16v (5 door) it's a family car as my other half told me i had to be sensible now we have kids... But definitely up for a meet some time.

Hoping to lower the car on some nice alloys to keep it "family"/fun

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
Forgot you had a clio tbh Akay as it isn't your daily is it? Had to send my old car to the scrappers as it was just costing me to much! Love the Clio though! Reminds me of my C2 days!.... Without the noise or red wheels lol

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
There's lot of us then it looks like! Well nice to meet you all... Except Akay who i already know....

Clio mk3 1.4 16v
We need to organise a Clio meet then! There's got to be a lot of us around Derbyshire!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I'm fairly local too, Alfreton so just down the road from Derby. I don't have a Clio anymore though! (haven't for about 4 years)

Clio 197
Hi guys, another Clio driver here from chellaston a meet sounds like a plan, followed by a drive into the dales!

LY Clio 200T Lux
Another (relatively) local here, live Long Eaton way. A newbie to Renault Sports as a whole! Got a LY 200T, previous cars were Mk7 Fiesta ST-3 and Corsa VXRacing Edition.

LY Clio 200T Lux
I’m always up for a meet, especially since none of my mates like cars! Not got a black 197/200 by any chance?