ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Great Yarmouth ect. meets?

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Don't know of any coming up now it's becoming winter it's getting quiet again and just missed lattest ones but I'd be happy to meet up if you wanted

Clio PH2 K4M
Cars currently having a b**ch fit at the mo so am unable to drive it, would be good to meet when it is back on the road lol

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
havnt heard much from the area rep from this area but dont need them to organise it if people r willing to turn up
any ideas when your car will have finished its menstrual cycle lol

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Maybe if you decide on a date time and location then start another thread with all the details so other people know about it :smile:

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Ive heard some people mention something about a great yarmouth cruise thing its nothing todo with the clio sites ect but guess there will be people going down the seafront area i believe its next sunday, only thing if its one of those mass ones as you can imagine you get people acting like kn*bs and id imagine aload of people. Hence last time there was some like that i had a little look and then left to hetic for my liking and as you can imagine saw someone had hit either a nice beemer or merc. But if you do make a meet tag me in it and i may be able to turn up although rather busy lately

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Ive heard some people mention something about a great yarmouth cruise thing its nothing todo with the clio sites ect but guess there will be people going down the seafront area i believe its next sunday, only thing if its one of those mass ones as you can imagine you get people acting like kn*bs and id imagine aload of people. Hence last time there was some like that i had a little look and then left to hetic for my liking and as you can imagine saw someone had hit either a nice beemer or merc. But if you do make a meet tag me in it and i may be able to turn up although rather busy lately

It's a thing on Facebook, quite a big event. You get all sorts of cars. lamborghinis, Ferraris! Then you get suped up saxos, It's just asking for trouble really.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Ah that's what it is i heard some college kids talking about it wanting me to go down there, especially young kids showing off is asking for trouble, hey sound like im showing my age now (im 22 and most of them college kids are like 16/17 on the mechanics course im on) anyway im working so good excuse for me, last time i meet a friend down yarmouth and parked along the seafront within a minute of being parked while sitting in my car had an astra drive around me throwing an egg hitting just above my fuel cap damaging the paint, estimate for the repair is around £300 quid isnt first report the police had on that location, surprise surprise they say there unable to identify the culprit...

Attachments

• 20151221_214158.jpg
    20151221_214158.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7