ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another show is over...

172, Tiguan
There was no problem it being on the stand, just it was the first car you saw, at the front. I think there lies the problem.

Everyone is welcome though, French shed or hopefully no French shed.

clio sport 172
well ok then is he was asked to move to the back he would of , but no one far as i know asked him, and when we was there no one els was so like i normaly do at all show i park mine at front cus i here first , and he parked next to me , and we did are clean then went of on wonder, , came back fewe other cars were on stand , and sasha asked if i could move mine around a bit so i did , and i aske was it ok for him o be there she said on this occastion it was ok, but did not say could he go to the back, sorry for rant ,

clio sport 172
my mates who only just signed up to saxo , onl;y had it a few weeks , and could not get on there stand , and the pass i had for my other half was spare , as sadly she could not bring her 1.2 mk1 clio

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
And you didn't think to check with us beforehand?

I have no issue with the car being on the stand (if he was a member and put it at the back). But last time i checked this isn't BLUE-STORM.net

Is he even a member? Our stand isn't Trax parking for members mates.

Bus w**ker
i, hav,e no, fu'.,ckin,g clue`¬, what..,/ he is#'; try][',ing to=-=#'#'#']'[][;-=-=]p-= ty,pe/ but, i , know. it,s; f**k#/in/g ,, ann,oyi;ng.

Hyundai i40
am sure if it wasnt ur mate you wudnt kick up such a fuse about it, you wud prob be in agreement with us....

the saxo was the 1st car u seen as u drove in...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Like i said, if you had explained to one of us (We are usually in the tent with ClioSport on it) we would have accommodated you.

Looks like i'm going to have to spend time checking passes and bring a clamp to future shows.

Family Bus
Like i said, if you had explained to one of us (We are usually in the tent with ClioSport on it) we would have accommodated you.

Looks like i'm going to have to spend time checking passes and bring a crusher to future shows.

EFA.

Bus w**ker
Sadly she can't. The annoying c**t was even talking like that ALL f**kING DAY at the show... :nono:

great show, wasnt on cs stand but giveafuk, still said ello to as many as poss.

TDK is getting a MAJOR overhaul for next year :)

PH1 iceburg
Big thanks to the team for organising all this. Without the stand i dont think i would have enjoyed it as much.

Last edited:
  clio sport 172
SASH WAS ASKED AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK FOR HIM TO BE THERE AND WAS TOLD HE HAND ONLY JSUT SIGEN UP TO SAXOCLUB BUT COULD NOT GET THERE AND I HAD A SPEARE PASS , AN DI I ASKED AND SHE SAID WAS OK , AND NO ONE TOLD US TO MOVE HIM TO THE BACK OR WOULD HAVE WITH OUT A PROBLEM AND FOR THE FACT THAT WE WAS THERE FIRSR AS I AM NORMALY, AND I DID NOT KNOW ANY ONE SPOKE TO HIM IM JSUT MAKEING MY POINT THAT I ASKED SASH BEFORE I GET SLAGED OFF FOR HELPING A MATE OUT, AND WE WERE ABOUT TO ASK IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM,. ANY WAY SO ITS ALL BE CLEARED UP SO JOB DONE,

Family Bus
Bloody hell!

Caps much?? Serious fella, leave it now eh. Or take the caps lock off and make your post legible!!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Righteo, I did say he could stay where he was parked. Why did he move to the back? And yes he moved to the left after I spoke to him.

P.s no need to rant on!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at the saxo. I do think someone should have asked him to move it.

Not only is it not a clio, it's shocking looking.

Megane Mk4
I didn't go as some kind hearted people left it till last minute to post my tickets.. I didn't get them on time, so I missed all the fun. Judging by the Saxo-takeover, I'm glad I didn't.. Although stood there watching Tom tapping his foot and cursing a lot would've been the highlight of my day. :approve:

JB

RB 182 Cup
Wish I'd bought my tickets earlier through you guys, the club stand looked mint. I ended up parking near the corsa-c.net guys and had to watch them polish their cars/girlfriends whilst some mates waited to get in at the gate.