ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG Cherry Breaking - A45 content

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Just need to get it popping/banging and drive round some built up areas now.

Looks fantastic, yellow surprisingly suits it better than I envisioned

Might of experienced a few pops and bangs already 🙈 the speed is Just insane, I’ve never owned something this powerful before

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
It loosens up as time goes on, too
Looking forward to it 😉 - David gave me a tank of fuel (rather than the £20 he was supposed to give me) so I’ve found lots of pointless reasons to go for a drive

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to it 😉 - David gave me a tank of fuel (rather than the £20 he was supposed to give me) so I’ve found lots of pointless reasons to go for a drive
Once it’s hit 1,000, it’ll class as “Run in” (I know) and the Race Start - Launch Control - option appears

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several

100%

The speed difference between all of them is negligible, so that wouldn't bother me. The Audi is nice, but the Golf is meant to be a bit sharper. I really don't like the interior or the exterior of the A-Class and the BMW hurts my eyes, so Golf all the way out of those four.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
when did that new shape 1 series come out. Saw one last week and originally thought it was a 2 series active tourer thingy.