ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost a new owner! Looking for a 172 or 182 near to Essex

Hey guys, looking for an unmolested and up to date 172 or 182

Please drop me a note if you have one.

I’m moving from classic minis so this should be fun :)

Cheers

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I have done the same although I'm restoring another mini now. Ive had minis since 2000. Clios are good fun but not the same fun as a mini. I'm in Essex too. I've got a 182 ff.

I have done the same although I'm restoring another mini now. Ive had minis since 2000. Clios are good fun but not the same fun as a mini. I'm in Essex too. I've got a 182 ff.

Hi mate, thanks for the response!

I love minis but I’m looking for something I can use on the track, do you track yours and where? I can feel a meet up coming on (once I have it!)

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I don't track mine. It's my daily driver. The clio is probably the best budget track car available in my opinion. You will definitely enjoy it. They are fast cars for what they are.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi mate, thanks for the response!

I love minis but I’m looking for something I can use on the track, do you track yours and where? I can feel a meet up coming on (once I have it!)

Subscribe to the east meet section mate. We are always organising decent get togethers at North Weald or Southend etc

Am I missing something here? Shouldn’t this be snapped up? Ok can’t post the link but it’s this ad on here Clio 172 52 plate iceberg silver FSH £1350 116k

Dcgover

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Hi, I’m selling a low milage turbo charged 182 if you’re still in the market? Thanks