ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All 197/200’s on the forum. Get in here!

Megane R26
Picked up my old 200 last week.
Recaros, Cup Chassis, GT spoiler

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
My 200 Pretty much Finished now -

Bromley Car Pagent preperation today:

Full decontamination & Polish -

Finished Spec:

Clio 200 FF

Factory options:

-Recaros
-Carbon Pack
-Cup Pack
-Chrome touch dash
-Bluetooth
-Speedlines
-Projectors

Additional Spec:

- Leather Recaros
- Grams Springs
- Sabelt Wheel with Carbon Trim
- OEM Side Skirts
- Sprint Spoiler
- Weedersport Splitter
- Godspeed disks / DS pads
- Heko Deflectors
- 19mm BIMEC spacers
- GT lights
- Akrapovic Exhaust
- KTEC airfilter
- Sprint-booster
- Hollister air freshner ?

D1DF4C1A-973F-4B5D-A169-D375E4CC6A1D.jpeg

618830EE-1327-4876-85FE-3C5AFE48E5A3.jpeg
8B3E8A96-8052-40E5-8335-9A8D016D0EBE.jpeg

09D6E3CD-D86C-482A-BB93-13D97E3114DB.jpeg

DD6C278C-E977-4F13-A9C8-778B398136C8.jpeg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My 200 Pretty much Finished now -

Bromley Car Pagent preperation today:

Full decontamination & Polish -

Finished Spec:

Clio 200 FF

Factory options:

-Recaros
-Carbon Pack
-Cup Pack
-Chrome touch dash
-Bluetooth
-Speedlines
-Projectors

Additional Spec:

- Leather Recaros
- Grams Springs
- Sabelt Wheel with Carbon Trim
- OEM Side Skirts
- Sprint Spoiler
- Weedersport Splitter
- Godspeed disks / DS pads
- Heko Deflectors
- 19mm BIMEC spacers
- GT lights
- Akrapovic Exhaust
- KTEC airfilter
- Sprint-booster
- Hollister air freshner ?

View attachment 1423399
View attachment 1423397View attachment 1423398
View attachment 1423395
View attachment 1423396

You not going to get the Akra exhaust tips?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
This may be a silly question, but did the 197 not come with xenons as standard? The majority of the ones for sale on trader/eGay seem to have halogen headlights. or was this a cup version thingy?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This may be a silly question, but did the 197 not come with xenons as standard? The majority of the ones for sale on trader/eGay seem to have halogen headlights. or was this a cup version thingy?

Not sure but I did know that 200 projector headlight units are rare as rocking horse s**t. Or the ones that are available are double expensive.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Not sure but I did know that 200 projector headlight units are rare as rocking horse s**t. Or the ones that are available are double expensive.

I'd not stretched my views up to the 200 really, but they seem to have come down in price a bit now.

Its really weird, like, they must have been an optional extra because there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some have them and some dont

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'd not stretched my views up to the 200 really, but they seem to have come down in price a bit now.

Its really weird, like, they must have been an optional extra because there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some have them and some dont

Yeah my guess is that projectors and xenons were options

Clio 197
There were three options on 197s for lighting: Standard reflector units (all silver), projectors (black inserts) and Xenons (Black inserts with headlamp washers). Only cars with Xenons have cornering lights.

Reflectors and projectors were the only options for 200s.

Xenons weren't even that much as an optional extra so I can't understand why you wouldn't spec them. Plenty of cars out there though with them. Projectors are an easy retrofit however if you find a car with everything else you want.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
The projectors on a 200 arent very good. I retro fitted some on my old 200 and found the lights really dim. I then added a sneakily hidden ballast and HIDs but they were still nowhere near as good as standard lights. They look much better though.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The projectors on a 200 arent very good. I retro fitted some on my old 200 and found the lights really dim. I then added a sneakily hidden ballast and HIDs but they were still nowhere near as good as standard lights. They look much better though.
Same with the mk2 xenons then. My daughters boggo spec 1.2 headlamps have better light output than my xenons do! ?️?

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Same with the mk2 xenons then. My daughters boggo spec 1.2 headlamps have better light output than my xenons do! ?️?
Ain’t having that OssPoop, Xenons on my old 182 were brilliant! Standard lights on my 200 are ok, but my Transit van is much better. Why didn’t wasn’t there a xenon option on the 200?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Ain’t having that OssPoop, Xenons on my old 182 were brilliant! Standard lights on my 200 are ok, but my Transit van is much better. Why didn’t wasn’t there a xenon option on the 200?
Honestly I was shocked at how much better they are. I'll not be swapping them over though ?.

C2 Code
197 xenon's [emoji6] Red a spec list once that had cars with each option and how many there were (colour etc)

Apparently there was only 1 RB 197 with xenon's and cornering lights? Not sure how much I believe it [emoji23]
1c17f52609c2b5ffb5c1aea8e24585d2.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've been looking for one or something for ages, whatever pops up that's tidy really.

Soooo,

I drove round to Tesco last night and there was this Liquid yellow 200 on a drive literally in the next toad to me with people looking round it. On the way back I stopped and spoke to the bloke who lives in the house. Turns out he’s a trader and has this for sale!

It’s done 90k miles and my god the body work is bloody clean!

No Recaros but that can be remedied. Bloody good price I reckon!

It’s still there because I’ve just driven past it again.

CAFAA8E6-9D90-4C04-9EA9-B1B4110FA50D.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
feels like im trying not to buy a car sometimes lol.

I'm not a massive fan of the ly, ideally white or even Silver.

That and with less miles.

/hardwork buyer.

Appreciate the tag though mate.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
There was a cheap immaculate storm grey one on Facebook the other day from a dude I tried buying a Raider from but it sold straight away without viewing. Was only £5500.