ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adeys F4RT Twingo GT

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks to be some nice modified Twingo's there. I can never find any good twingo build threads anywhere apart from yours or stuff that is 10yo.
there's a few threads over on turborenault.co.uk but most owners seem to be of the facebook generation and don't post build threads anymore 🤷‍♂️

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
A few pics from the pap at the Curbs event (y)

t-r-DG_00897.jpg
T-r-DSG_2777.jpg
T-r-DSG_2764.jpg
T-r-DSG_2358.jpg
T-r-DSG_2351.jpg
T-r-DG_00144.jpg
T-r-DG_00137.jpg
T-r-DG_00100.jpg
T-r-DSG_2181.jpg

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
there's a few threads over on turborenault.co.uk but most owners seem to be of the facebook generation and don't post build threads anymore 🤷‍♂️
The b******s! Do they not know us old people don't have fb.
Next year I am due to get my sons 133 so fancy a na 2.0 swap into it. I did have a old French car mag I think it was with a 2.0 conversation in but it has gone awol.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
The b******s! Do they not know us old people don't have fb.
Next year I am due to get my sons 133 so fancy a na 2.0 swap into it. I did have a old French car mag I think it was with a 2.0 conversation in but it has gone awol.

I've had a look over a few of the converted ones now, doesn't seem like too much trouble to get them in and running

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
I've had a look over a few of the converted ones now, doesn't seem like too much trouble to get them in and running
I realy can't remember what was involved. All I can remember is that you need to notch out something. Never done a fwd conversation before just RWD.

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
That’s Soo cool twingos are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.. see the LY one on that vid is that stock colour?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
So whilst going over the car I found the old hose I had used for the brake/clutch reservoir had started to deteriorate. Annoying as it was purchased as brake fluid compliant. Anyway I placed an order with Merlin Motorsport for some of their Cohline 2337 EPDM brake reservoir hose to replace it. I also re routed it though the bulkhead and topped everything off.

20220930_093645.jpg
20220930_110554.jpg
20220930_110607.jpg

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
This is it! the final 24hrs of sale of the Twingo F4rt. 300 bhp in 1000kgs of car. 100-200kph comes in at sub 10 seconds (9.76 last time I tried with dragy), its very brisk. Grab a bargain and have a pretty quick daily or turn it into a dedicated track toy with a few mods. Remember you are bidding to buy, not to kick tires or dream. Please don't bid if you have no intention of turning up with the money (y)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was looking at a 986 on an auction site we use the other day but went for strong money. Nice cars.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Back for sale

just seen, i think its had a new clutch and gearbox since i sold it but i could be wrong.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
Almost looks dodgy given it’s a new eBay account…. But he hasn’t even changed the location from Gloucestershire, when his account says he is in Cardiff. Laziest attempt to sell a car ever
Yes, was thinking of that also.

Adeys photos and words, new account..surely he f... it and now tries to get rid of it without any consequences. Bet he only accepts cash also haha

182 cup
Haha came on here to fish for answers on this as I was interested.

I asked him why he is selling and be said
“

Driveshaft is still knocking, it only started last week.
I'm selling because i cant get multi car insurance with 6 points on a decent price, ive recently moved camp (im in the army) so i need a diesel now and distance has moved from 40 mile trip to a 220 mile trip and my misses hates it, few reasons for it to be honest.”​