ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a wee clen today ... pic heavy

anything
gave ma wee ph1 a clean and got the panasonic g2 out for a few pics, car is pretty much finished bar the ktec system im about to order

g2pics134-1.jpg

g2pics139-1.jpg

g2pics143-1.jpg

g2pics133-2.jpg

g2pics133-1.jpg

ClioSport 172 FF
Really like that sticker under the side repeater!
Where can I get one from? :)

ClioSport 172 FF
Really like that sticker under the side repeater!
Where can I get one from? :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Someone's just installed Photoshop.

Looks great, but I wouldn't clean it with wee. Use water.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks great, but I wouldn't clean it with wee. Use water.

:eek:

Car looks good apart from that black vinyl where the plate recess is, looks like the new clio 200 and that isnt a good thing, looks out of place and I really dont like it

Everything else looks cool though I like it, also get a btb 'Stealth' if you actually dont want to see it, quality is awesome and the power gains are noticable

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm coming around to the black vinyl front. Think it suits the ph1 really well :approve:

anything
I'm coming around to the black vinyl front. Think it suits the ph1 really well :approve:

thanks .. i quite like it as it breaks the front up a bit and also makes it a tad different than the other ph1,s around where i live . it deffo is better in the flesh imo ..

thanks for all the possitive replys and comments so far , its nice to be different