ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[6/Jun 2018] The Hare, Chelmsford 19:30

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wonder if we can get a monthly meet for the summer months going, see if we can get a few oldies out of the woodwork.

First Wednesday of the month... Maybe we can do a different place each time.. see how it goes.

Few of you have been here before for Saturday breakfast car meets they host. Decent venue with a garden and food.

http://www.pieandpintinns.co.uk/thehare/

Weds eve from 19:30 ? Get a bit of dinner and sit in the sun (hopefully!) chatting and whatnot.

Address: The Hare, Bishops Stortford Rd, Roxwell, Chelmsford CM1 4LU, UK

Who's in ?

@Ricardos @Dr Jekyll @cat171 @Phase1sr @rs 1an @Sunglasses_Ron @Scrooge @Rob @mintno1 @MrBlonde @Cookie @Vicky. @Kyle 86 @Cramps @Pacman. @STEVE.M etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Thanks for the tag, should be able to make this, all being well ?

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks for the tag. I’ll see how things go with the little ones as they go to bed at 7. Might be able to sort a babysitter and come down for a bit!

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I’d like to get there but really don’t know what I’m up to from one day to the next.
If I do it will be in the M140 as I haven’t bothered with the Vee since I got it and it’s not been taxed, it may even need an MOT.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Might not make this now ? car is going in for a new clutch and a few other bits so I may not have it back, was looking forward to it as well, unless I come over in a Passat estate ?