ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

31/10 NE Detailing Meet (NORTH EAST)

Titanium 182
Guys

NE detailing are holding a open day, get yourself along, have a look at the new range of products and services, plus also pick up a decent goodie back.

I have asked the 106 and saxo owners club to tag along, lookin into the type r owners club coming also.

There website if you want to have a looky

http://nedetailing.co.uk/templates/default/index.php?page=view_home

Dave's gonna have a bbq and give people a chance to look at the various products he sells and do some Machine Polishing training or class i believe.

kicks off at 11am and normally runs till around 4pm.#

Theres a great shop with all of the latest products available to try or buy. Theyre great days where he has various products for people to try etc and its always a good crack. thumbs.gif

You can learn so much by popping along. They generally get someone to volunteer their car and show various processes on it inc snowfoaming, claying, cleansing and waxing.

Directions can be found on their site. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Clio 1.2
ill probly have a look along, went last sunday, wasnt no goodie bads so hopefully al get one this time ;)

Titanium 182
Yeah please do

Last weeks meet wasn't a club meet was just a detailing world meet thing!

Specific club ones should receive a goodie bag

Focus ST
Woohoooo

I'll be there for sure, along with my mate who's picking up his black ph1 in the morning :D

Black 182
I'd be up for this again, the last time was a good day and had a laugh. Plus the free goodie bag had some good stuff in. Only down fall is i'll end up spending cash on more stuff i dont need.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'll have a look up aswell. I've spent a fortune there so think it's only fair my car gets put forward for the demo ; p.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I will be there as always, still waiting to test out my bilt hamber starter kit i won from a wax compo last sunday :D

Just busy machine polishing my bro's red CTR so hopefully he will bring that along

Clio 1.2
Doubt ill be along anymore, had a football match this morning against the police team...
put it this way they never forgot my face

on crutches with ligament & tendon damage :(

Clio 1.2
cancel that, i can hop so i can imagine i can drive, ill be the reconise'able one on crutches in a silver 1.2
:D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you need to be logged in, can you send them by email or send the pics by pm or what ever thanks Chris