ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28/02/2010 - Ladybower

200 Gordini
Tomo182 isnt coming now.

Im gutted because i'm having problems which is affecting my handling so i dont want to risk it.. if i get the thumbs up before Sunday then i will still be coming.

I will keep you all updated.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Oh right,thats a downer,if there isnt many meeting at J20 M1 then i`m driving straight to ladybower,if i go through lichfield,ashbourne then strines.

200 Gordini
Unfortunately i wont be coming to this now. I cant get my car checked until Monday!

Really sorry guys but i hope to see you at the next meet

Audi TT 3.2
if the weather is bad i.e raining snow then im not going to go! hopefully make it to a few meets when the weather is a bit nicer!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I went too and it was epic,the scenery,the roads the bus that i nearly collided with,the idiot on the moped swaying in the road,the car reaching speeds that my misses would moan about,the tank of fuel i used,following someone who got lost,finding out my car isnt as quick as i thought:(,yes mate the ladybower meet was great,cant wait til the summer and they do it all again.

keo

Clio Trophy
yeh i went it was mint, dan were you the lad behind me in the silver one, i think 172? Mechanic from burton?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`m not sure,i think the exhaust isnt flowing right and i`m getting a knocking noise at low revs,i`m almost ready to replace it but funds are low at the moment.