ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 Honda Civic Type R

Rs200t lux
The ctr isn’t Japanese ?
They were all built in Swindon I believe and then shipped out
All were under sealed from new

The ctr isn’t Japanese ?
They were all built in Swindon I believe and then shipped out
All were under sealed from new
Indeed they were, but the process was still all Jap. Thin under sealing, thin layers of paints, choice of metals etc hence why everything Jap of that era rusted like sh*t!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
image.jpeg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Well you've gone and done it now!

Just passing on M6, or were you in Stoke?
Waze decided the M6 was no good (I was near Knutsford for the day working) so it diverted me down the A50, a road that is horrifically poorly surfaced. Felt like the suspension was just going to vibrate itself to pieces

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Waze decided the M6 was no good (I was near Knutsford for the day working) so it diverted me down the A50, a road that is horrifically poorly surfaced. Felt like the suspension was just going to vibrate itself to pieces
Lol yeah the concrete sections are awful. I drove the kitcar down there a few times....

Least you got to drive past a decent football ground ??

rik220

ClioSport Club Member

Ahh. I do get this. Suspension is horribly stiff in them. Were you in the car yourself or with others? I find my FN2 much worse with even one passenger in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Less than 100 miles later, and only a tenner of fuel added to what was already in it....it's going today.
I'd sorted the knocking exhaust and given it a good clean bit apart from that the 10 quid fuel is the only money I've spent on it as I just couldn't be arsed with it.
They were good cars once. Not for me any more