ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear braided brake lines

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
Hi

Does anyone sell rear braided brake lines for the 182 on their own. I already have the front braided so don’t want to buy a full kit.

DE482DF4-D854-4360-AACF-B77B45A98897.jpeg

Cheers

Hel do. You can buy either end, or four. Watch out though as a couple of places were cheaper than going directly.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
The small ones that go from car to axle or the ones that run along the axle to the caliper?
If its the short ones I have two new proline ones sitting here, cant post for a few weeks though

Mertin’s offered first so I don’t want to steal his thunder, but if you are in a rush I have a set of rears that I can post tonight if you’re wanting them quickly-ish. Think they’re HEL or Matt Lewis Racing maybe. Used but in good working order.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
As you're asking I guess pro line motorsport are out of the question already? Try emailing Hel or Goodrich directly. Or maybe @Kev@KAM could help?

Bit late to the party but yes we sell them individually from the fronts. Popular colours are in stock too...