ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust and tow eye

Clio 182
New member here... recently bought a 182 that I'm intending to use for sprinting in the "standard car" class.

1) Does anyone have a standard exhaust in decent condition? My car seems to have a K-Tec stainless system, for which I could do a swap.
2) Really need to fix a towing eye to the rear, and preferably a solid one rather than a strap through the bumper. As I have discovered with another car the gravel traps are below the surface of the track so any recovery involves being pulled upwards with the resulting damage to the bumper.

Clio182
New member here... recently bought a 182 that I'm intending to use for sprinting in the "standard car" class.

1) Does anyone have a standard exhaust in decent condition? My car seems to have a K-Tec stainless system, for which I could do a swap.
2) Really need to fix a towing eye to the rear, and preferably a solid one rather than a strap through the bumper. As I have discovered with another car the gravel traps are below the surface of the track so any recovery involves being pulled upwards with the resulting damage to the bumper.
Hello mate you still got the stainless set up ??