ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Sump Guard

Wanting to see what sump guards people are using to get inspiration on making/buying one for my car.

I've seen the PMS and OMP ones but they're both very expensive for what it is really.. so avoiding those and will probably end up making one. Just curious what and how other people have made theirs!

Pictures would be most appreciated ?

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
I used 8mm alloy and used the captive nuts that were on the subframe and also welded a few tabs on the subframe with nuts on for the front. Admitted this is a Twingo 133 but I think it's pretty similar underneath.

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Pms on mine. Quick and easy to fit. Yeah it’s expensive but it makes life easier.
That’s it on the floor covered it bits of gearbox ?

0E562F03-F33A-439E-9868-81185FB597D9.jpeg

182 trackcar, XC60t6
Wanting to see what sump guards people are using to get inspiration on making/buying one for my car.

I've seen the PMS and OMP ones but they're both very expensive for what it is really.. so avoiding those and will probably end up making one. Just curious what and how other people have made theirs!

Pictures would be most appreciated [emoji4]

Track only - I don’t have one. Take it off and save the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk