ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup EFI Parts remap today

Clio 172 Cup
Just had my standard Clio 172 Cup mapped on the dyno with Chris at EFI not for any gains but just to improve the drive. Chris made me feel very welcome and was really good car feels great ? thanks Chris really happy

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Nice, I'm off to see Chris in a couple of weeks for a map, if it's doesn't snow me off the journey, lol

Clio 172 Cup
Lol weather was horrendous up there today mate, he’s a really sound chap and really good talks you through everything. Hope all goes ok ?

Clio 172 Cup
I will definitely go again should make any changes to the car, although I am fighting with myself to keep it standard

Decat, ktec stealth and ramair make good gains if you ever decide to mod. My 172 cup made 179bhp from those mods (not mapped though)

Clio 172 cup
Nice strong engine there mate , bet it was Baltic in there with the weather and super fan on ??

Cheers mate was looking at exhausts do they still make these for the cups ? Nothing seems to come up

The 172 cup has the same exhaust as the normal 172. I think you can buy a ktec stealth new still. Or alternatively keep a look out for a second hand one as you can pick up a bargain

Clio 172 Cup
Cheers lads omg was freezing in there i was dying lol and had loads of layers on ? gonna have a think on exhaust and filter and stuff i did promise myself would keep it standard ??‍♀️

Cheers lads omg was freezing in there i was dying lol and had loads of layers on ? gonna have a think on exhaust and filter and stuff i did promise myself would keep it standard ??‍♀️

Don’t worry, we all start off saying we’ll keep our cars standard but we read cliosport and end up with the same mods as each other ;)

dan's cast offs.
freezing? wait until you're there at 11.00 at night in the middle of winter and then you get to say it's freezing ?

Clio 172 Cup
It’s very true mate I said that about my ep3 and that didn’t last long, I know it’s creeping up on me see I do have a plan tho for mods ? it’s just not many examples left now standard

dan's cast offs.
one on throttle bodies that turned into a pain in the arse!!!! 11.15 pm and throttle cable popped off so called it a day...or night!!!!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I'm not looking forward to the cold tbh, bear in mind I'm driving the car there and back too and its completely stripped, no heater matrix or fans or anything so could be...….interesting

Clio 172 Cup
Takes me back to the old days when I had my first mini clubman and it used to freeze on the inside heater never worked used to drive around with a blanket over me lol