ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1:29.7 at Donington, but is this a decent lap?

Not bad, what car and spec?

Screenshot_20190112-163008_Samsung Internet.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My best was a 1:28.7 apparently. That was a 182 with ds1.11, R888 and sportlines.

I know 182s are generally quicker round Knockhill than 197s so I'd say that was a good time.

Can't wait to go again and do it in my own car.

BMW M2-Clio RS-M235i
About right.

I was doing 1:25 in a megane with slicks and broken steering ?

Race Setup 182's are in the 1:18's

Ok, cool. Only had this little track hack for two months and getting used to it. Done Silverstone and Donington so far and aim to get it around most decent tracks this year.

Had an “Injection fault” on the way home, but rebooted it on the hard shoulder and everything was fine for the two hour ride home.

BMW M2-Clio RS-M235i
It’ll happen. Never tracked my other M cars, though. It’s not always necessary, and the e92 was a fat pig, albeit a fast pig. Sounded great though (exhaust mod).

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
It’ll happen. Never tracked my other M cars, though. It’s not always necessary, and the e92 was a fat pig, albeit a fast pig. Sounded great though (exhaust mod).

You need to get it on mate, they are unbelievable once the tyres are warm, you'll be selling the Clio to fund the M2 if you have any sense!