ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10k 172

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
if they where bored in that video, they'd be f**king bored at my house [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pep

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
That’s not the eBay username from the original advert and it looks like a scam.

2CEBCBCD-51D8-4EC7-B3DA-5DDA7507B355.png

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  255, 230, 172, R26
No that’s not my ad.

Price is still near 10k, come and view the car then you can slag it off all you want! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No that’s not my ad.

Price is still near 10k, come and view the car then you can slag it off all you want! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you reported that ad to ebay?
Were all confident of the condition of your cup Dawn, it's just the model hasn't hit that price point yet. It just needs one to sell at that though to set the ball rolling. Glws?.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Meh, in a world where Sierra's and old Supras sell for £100k its probably an optimistic valuation. But there's probably an idiot out there ready to pay it.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
The problem IMO with this price is there is too many cups and not enough buyers so therefor this price is just so unrealistic.

If on the other hand there was very few cups (Regardless of miles & condition) with a f**k load of people wanting to buy then there would be demand so buyers could name there price but it is just not the case.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many