Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
This item books a place for a Car and a Main Driver on the above event.
Drivers will need to produce a full Drivers licence for the class of vehicle being used.
The car will be required to meet the Noise Limits set for this event and must be in a safe and mechanically sound condition.
1) Bookings that are not completed by payment or that do not adhere to the booking terms shown will remain provisional for 48 hours, during which time your booking may be cancelled. You are advised to contact us if you do not wish your booking to be removed.
2) Bookings should be paid for in full at the time of booking. A place is not reserved on a trackday session until payment has been taken.
3) We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
4) After booking, refunds / credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at the discretion of ClioSport Ltd and MOT Trackdays.
Please be aware that there is a clearly defined refund policy for all ticket and track time purchases, as agreed in the booking terms and conditions.
Due to the organisers commitments with event suppliers, we are required deduct the following administration charges from all refunds as the event approaches.
1st October 2018 - 6th April 2019: 25% deducted
7th April 2019 - 6th May 2019: 50% deducted
7th May 2019 - 6th June 2019: 75% deducted
7th June 2019 - Day of Event: Strictly No Refund
5) ClioSport Ltd and MOT Trackdays reserve the right to alter any of the prices, specifications, attractions and event information on its website without prior notice.
6) Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the case of event cancellation by the venue or Trackdays prior to the event date all track booking fees will be refunded in full. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of MOT Trackdays and ClioSport Ltd, events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforseeable circumstances or on track incidents etc. In such situations MOT Trackdays will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected.
7) ClioSport Ltd, MOT Trackdays or it's agents cannot be held responsible if your choice of event is unavailable or unsuitable.
8) Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you and your passengers will be required to sign a Drivers or Passengers Risk Awareness Form prior to entering the pit-lane.
9) This does mean that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused.This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of MOT Trackdays Ltd or its Servants or Agents.
10) It should be noted that many Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in trackday use.
11) You accept that MOT Trackdays and ClioSport Ltd events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites or in associated literature without your prior consent.
12) MOT Trackdays, and ClioSport Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the circuit and venue. Anyone deemed to be driving aggressively, competitively or dangerously will be removed from the circuit with no refund of any monies or expenses incurred as a result. Any vehicle breaking the stated noise limit may also be refused the right to run on the circuit or within the venue, with no refund of any monies or expenses incurred as a result.