ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Guilty Pleasure.

Listerine & Poledo
Cworrr, a 480 Turbo!

Yeah, those puppies were wicked, except the electrics were totally Italian

Listerine & Poledo
Seeing as it's "lottery money" guilty pleasures.

Vector W8
vector-w8-02.jpg

Or
Cizetta V16
Cizeta-moroder_v16t.jpg

And yes, as Chris could point out, both Gran Turismo specials :)

306 GTI-6
For me it would be one of these, as it would be the only time i would buy one, but it would be pretty cool to just waft about in town in, IMO of course

Back20to20the20Future20Delorean20Ti.gif

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hmm. Either a Rover SD1, Opel Manta GTE or a Hyundai Veloster Turbo (when it comes out next year).

Artic 182FF
Diahatsu charade gtti

Epic cars. If I had a driveway/garage I'd buy the first decent one I saw. And I don't even usually like jap motors.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A few of his recent posts have hinted that he fell off the special bus Si.

I think a mod needs to make the title more obvious as some don't understand the words being used. I'm surprised Vicky didn't suss it tbh.

SG9 Forester STi
I think a mod needs to make the title more obvious as some don't understand the words being used. I'm surprised Vicky didn't suss it tbh.

I'll admit I just glanced at the first 3 photos and didn't read :eek:. I should probably re-read/re-post.

944 was an awesome car!! i don't know many people that think they are crap.

You're probably the only person I've spoken to that agrees with me. It's a car that I've said I'll always own. Love them.

320d
Vauxhall Omega V6 Auto. Don't have any idea why I've just always fancied one. It's a proper waft mobile for well under a grand!

You're probably the only person I've spoken to that agrees with me. It's a car that I've said I'll always own. Love them.

Most now are sadly complete sheds, they are very well balanced thanks to the layout/weight distribution and a great drive if well maintained but most need thousands spending on them and as always will be seen as a poor relation to the 911 a bit like a cayman is now.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Astra GTE 16v
RS turbo series 1/2
Mint RS 1800 fiesta
Williams.
Lotus sunbeam.
MK2 RS2000
Mk1 XR2 in white.

Or some sort of hybrid old fiesta with a type R engine a bit like this.

3369.jpg

Last edited: