ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xexon bulbs

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Also are you sure it's the bulb, worth doing a bit off swapping of parts from the other xenon to pin point the faulty part ;) Could be igniter, ballast etc.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Worth doing Ben as it could get expensive otherwise :(

And I have been running 8k aftermarket xenons from eBay in my xenons for 2 years with no issues at all.

S4 Avant
You'll know if the bulb goes, because they turn pink.

My money is on the starter.

I also bet that it hasn't broken. Take it to bits, dry it out and plug it all back together again, making sure the plug on the end of the green wiring is pushed right the way onto the starter.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I'm sending him a bulb and igniter tomorrow!

I remember i phoned Renault for a price on a bulb for a 182. One hundread and seventy eight pounds.

Not including vat.

S4 Avant
I'm sending him a bulb and igniter tomorrow!

I remember i phoned Renault for a price on a bulb for a 182. One hundread and seventy eight pounds.

Not including vat.

You sure the guy heard you right?

Because "price on a bulb" and "how much per month is that new clio?" sound remarkably similar.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
God almighty. I'd have thought in this day and financial state they'd reign it in a bit.

The final encounter was a set of Recaro's for a 197, £3800. Thats more than fvcking Recaro charge, how?!?

S4 Avant
God almighty. I'd have thought in this day and financial state they'd reign it in a bit.

The final encounter was a set of Recaro's for a 197, £3800. Thats more than fvcking Recaro charge, how?!?

You want a real laugh?

Dear Audi, my turbos have blown.

Clio 182
You'll know if the bulb goes, because they turn pink.

My money is on the starter.

I also bet that it hasn't broken. Take it to bits, dry it out and plug it all back together again, making sure the plug on the end of the green wiring is pushed right the way onto the starter.

My bulb went had that never turned pink ... The bulb had shattered tho but still could be the bulb