ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wycombe meet * Idea's peoples *

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Right, following the previous thread we need Idea's peeps! All I can think of is a drive to a nice country pub (hence why im not a rep :eek: )

Thinking mid may? Weekend or a nice weekday evening!

lol, so come on, get yer idea's down ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cool, but gotta have decent ground, im not taking betty down any nasty holes!

145db Euro'd clio
widmer end, with vtr. blahhdy blah. Im like best mates with your brother! Lol, should get Andy to come along to the meet aswel, the saxo is looking really good at the moment! will look better with the new front bumper aswell. I'll probably be around in the next few weeks, i usually pop over and help andy with the car and visa versa so if you see my ph1 sat outside...well, thats me :) (the one with the gay hair!)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Sweet! Yeah, might drag him along, might be my last meet in the clio, it will be going soon probably! It will look good for fcs when i get home and spent some time sorting the scratchs, chips and giving it a good pc as well. What you think of my mini, not that there much to see at the moment!

145db Euro'd clio
i think its guna look good when its done. its just a shell at the moment :p i heard you paid like £25 for it? i mean. come on. bargin of the century? Yeah, im slowly detailed and correcting the paint work on mine. Will you be joining us up to FCS? We need someone whoes good with a camera for some rolling shots on the Mway lol.

145db Euro'd clio
Friday 14th of may, 4:00pm, morrisons car park

Drive chat photos drive eat Bowling?? drive

think its a plan! could get some bowling cheap as i work there!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol, lets just make a date & stick to it! Theres some nice pubs out towards Henley way, out the back though. I'll have a look later & find a good one!

Cant do friday, doing a merc! Im good for weekends after next or the evenings after 6 :)

RB 182 cup
Shall we say this Sunday coming...6pm at the Shire Horse Centre on the A4? Plenty of parking there, and has been a hot spot for meets in the past. Great pub too :)

Old Shire Horse Centre, Bath Road, Littlewick Green, Maidenhead SL6 3QA

RB 182 cup
Old Shire Horse Centre, Bath Road, Littlewick Green, Maidenhead SL6 3QA...6pm

1. Marty
2. Spongebob_172
3. Richie_DC2