ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wtf has happened to my mac? Help please

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It is stuck like this, the mouse moves but I can't click on anything, and it won't turn off..

image.jpeg

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Mine did the same thing when the hard drive decided to dismantle itself (albeit screen turned white after a bit) (something about the reading arm f**king it up). I'm not an expert (I'm barely even literate) but thought I would share my experience.

Hope it isnt that as was a right pain in the ass!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
You tried holding the power button down for 5 sec?

Mine did the same thing when the hard drive decided to dismantle itself (albeit screen turned white after a bit) (something about the reading arm f**king it up). I'm not an expert (I'm barely even literate) but thought I would share my experience.

Hope it isnt that as was a right pain in the ass!

Hmm, ended up turning off after holding the power button about 20 times for much longer than 5secs!

Once it was off, i tried turning it back on and I saw something inside the screen kind of spread, like a cloud of smoke passing through it, weird. It then wouldn't turn on for a few minutes. Not good.

renault clio 1.4 16v
only way to fix it is to repeatedly drive over it, burn it and then use it as a chopping board... then you have an excuse to get another one:tongueout: