ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series by Renault @ Silverstone - 4th July 2009

A few of us went there yesterday. It was a good day and with the suuuper weather, we have all suffered from sunburn ;) Anyway, I took quite a few pics.

Us arriving (From left to right: kevin_172, halfpint, Katie_Trophy...

PICT0993.gif

Pics of the Clio's on the stand...

PICT0998.gif

PICT0999.gif

PICT1000.gif

PICT1001.gif

PICT1002.gif

PICT1003.gif

PICT1004.gif

PICT1054.gif

PICT1056.gif

PICT1057.gif

PICT1058.gif

PICT1059.gif

PICT1060.gif

PICT1061.gif

PICT1062.gif

PICT1063.gif

PICT1064.gif

PICT1067.gif

PICT1068.gif

You can find the rest of my pics here...

World Series by Renault, Silverstone, July 2009

If you would like any high-res shots, then PM me.

Thanks,

Damo

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Don't like the alloys on the V6 YEP and that pink mk2 is absolutely horrendous.

Rest are all great though. Love the huge splitter on the Vees!

We were walking in and over the bridge as the pink Clio drove up and into the club area. We were like... please no... and thought it must have been a CS member? Were we mistaken then? I'm pretty sure I've seen that Clio (on here) before?

Racing Blue 182 Cup
We tried to make it yesterday but got to J15a on the M1 about 1030 and the whole lane was just solid. We queued for 20mins and moved about 1/2 mile, so gave up and went home (luckily not very far)! I don't know what was going on, but I've never seen Silverstone like it. We couldn't get within 15 miles. :( Traffic reports sdaid the whole A34 south had severe delays.

Was it like this Sat too?

cheers guys, i was all over so i didnt see myself either.

that pink clio im still laughin, almost feel sorry for her

Clio 182
How did that pink thing even get in?

All the cars were looking lovely apart from that one.
Was gutted to see the Red trophy with key marks along the back and down the side. :(
Please tell me that did not happen when it was parked there?

clio 172
Some great cars there. The traffic on sunday was terrible. sat was ok i go there around 12pm but sunday it took 2 hours to get parked up i only had to travel from the hotel in northampton!

We didn't have any problems on Saturday although we left around 7:30am and got to Silverstone just after 9am. I've read on a couple of other forums that they experienced some severe traffic later on, on Saturday (around mid-day) and on Sunday.