ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wifi help req'd

Skoda Fabia vRS
a few weeks ago the mrs' mum and dad bought a wifi router which i setup on a desktop using the supplied disc, everything has been running fine, it worked using the laptop and off my phone too

a few days ago the laptop couldnt connect to the wifi anymore, just keeps cycling through trying to connect, cant quite remember what it says but it says 'acquring **.....' every few seconds

i could still use the wifi fine off my phone, but i setup it all again anyway just to see if would magically start working, done it all and again my phone works fine with it but the laptop still wont, her brother yesterday bought one of those cheap little laptops from Asda, that connected no problems straight away

im wondering if its a fault with the laptop wifi, however it can still see the network it just cant connect

any ideas ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
yea like i said its been working fine for a few weeks then all of a sudden they turn the laptop on and it cant connect anymore, even now ive set it up again with a new name for the network and had to put the key in again it still wont connect, the laptop is mentioning something about a firewall but only for a split second as when it fails to connect it instantly tries again