ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White iPhone isn't as white as it was

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Had my white iPhone for about 6 months now and the back is not as white as it was. It's still far cleaner/white than my m8's but, as mentioned, not as white as it was.

Is there any way of revitalising the white? I don't want to put a cover on it and I know I wouldn't have had this 'issue' if I had bought a black one, but I stand by my decision. :approve:

I have searched in this forum (was foolish enough to search the site first), but couldn't find anything. If I have missed something when searching, then hopefully someone will point out a thread.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Take it back, no point in even posting about it.

Just return it to the Apple store and you'll get a new one.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Really?

Just for a little discolouration?

I thought that as it was pretty much inevitable, it wouldn't be a reason to exchanage it.

Titanium 182
I used my machine polisher and some mezerna on my black one to get rid of some scratches. Could try that ?

Really?

Just for a little discolouration?

I thought that as it was pretty much inevitable, it wouldn't be a reason to exchanage it.

26-think_different.jpg