ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which tyres

I know this thread has come up loads of times but i need two new tyres up front after my alloys are refurbed.

What should i go for?

Pilot Exalto PE2 80V

Pilot Exalto PE2 84V - Whats the difference 84V ?

Eagle F1 GS - D2

P-Zero Asimmetrico

Continental Sport Contact - As fitted at the moment

Or Yokis A539s.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 10 June 2005

we supply tyres too mate (cheaper than mytyres)

id go for the yokos out of the list above
is that we as in the royal we, including y0z????

I need my tyres, any idea when they are coming y0z pretty please, I have a feeling that funky munky is also desperate for his please??

Thanksboys
oh and sorry about the hijack, so for the PE2s

[Edited by dave182 on 10 June 2005 at 4:32pm]

How much for a set of yokohamas? are they the A539s or a different model? i had them fitted to my 306 GTI-6 and they where superb but i wore them out in 9000miles, the clio isnt as heavy on tyre wear so i am willing to try them again.

i would say the pe2 80v my self as these seem to perform very well in the wet and dry. they also get reveiwed as the best tyre in their range.

problem is i done my fronts in about 9000 miles as well but i do pull of like a dick 90% of the time.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Adie on 10 June 2005
What did yozza have fitted to his cup before his engine died?

He had A048R semi slicks on, but usually runs A539s as they are cheap and he gets through lots due to the mileage.

Id go with the PE2s or some Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. I prefer the PE2s though.

Renaultsport Clio 182

Decisions.Decisions

Fred you have email - your pm inbox is full.......I need some tyres in the next two months. would like to stick to exaltos as thats what on the 182 as standard and they were apparently designed for the car but depends on cost as I need to start saving cash.

Neal

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 10 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 10 June 2005

we supply tyres too mate (cheaper than mytyres)

id go for the yokos out of the list above
is that we as in the royal we, including y0z????

I need my tyres, any idea when they are coming y0z pretty please, I have a feeling that funky munky is also desperate for his please??

Thanksboys
oh and sorry about the hijack, so for the PE2s

[Edited by dave182 on 10 June 2005 at 4:32pm]
yes the royal "us"

when did you order dave???