ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Ph2 Flamer
fitted a new rear numberplate light unit (which was complicated as the PO had chopped the plug off and put two spade connectors on and the contacts were corroded to f**k), new boot grab, replaced the oil pressure sensor, new bumper, new koni shocks, new cv gaitor. Lots left to do including a new cat if the seller ever sends it.

Clio 172 ph1
Granted Thursday not today, but a full set of fresh tyres and a KAM Racing supersprint stealth catback exhaust (after the standard one fell off!)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Took all the wheels off to give them and the wheel arches a proper clean.

Dodgy one
bought it a clutch earlier this week and collected it a nice new gearbox this morning, Should be nice once its on

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Chucked my tools in the boot, took them out. Then repeated after fixing my mates motor.

Titanium 182 FF
First chance I've had to have a good look round mine after picking it up last weekend.

Fitted some silvertecs at the front, ordered some LED sidelights, fitted my cliosport.net tax disc holder, synced my phone with the Parrot handsfree, checked the bolt spacing to confirm it's definitely Full Fat and took it for a drive! Might give it a wash tomorrow.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Vacuumed the interior. Checked tyre pressures. Checked if my car has a toolkit/jack or not.

It does.

Jammy b*stard. :dapprove:

Yours has a second optional extra in that case. I wish I'd have known earlier; I've no jack!

182 FF, A6 Avant
It's been a long day...

Rear exhaust mounts (still need some aligning)
Front discs and pads
Camber bolts
Yanoo stiff shift kit and bushes
Replace both washer pumps
Oil and filter change

Still need to put the gear stick back in and might swap the cat for the decat just for silverstone next week.

200 GORDINI
6 hr detail(still not bloody finished),no jack,oh sh*t.
All leather cleaned and conditioned,led no plate bulbs fitted,silvertecs fitted.
All wheels removed,wheels clayed,sealed with jetseal 109 (2 coats) and rimwaxed.
akrapovic ordered:cool:

200 GORDINI
6 hr detail(still not bloody finished),no jack,oh sh*t.
All leather cleaned and conditioned,led no plate bulbs fitted,silvertecs fitted.
All wheels removed,wheels clayed,sealed with jetseal 109 (2 coats) and rimwaxed.
akrapovic ordered:cool:
managed to finish the detail -at last

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
well (yesterday) i cleaned my car for the first time in agggggges. and waking up this morning to find it had rained slightly and to see the the beading was nice to know it has some protection on it

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Found my oil breather filter melting itself onto the exhaust mani, another thanks to Tom@JMS :|

Replaced it with a Pepsi can.

DAR

172 Cup toy
Moved the battery from the engine bay to the boot.

IMG_3373.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Took my bullets off and sprayed them Rover stone grey,
only the rear diamond to go then all the badges will have been sprayed 'anthrasite'.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Cleaned the clio ready for sale. The fiesta got demoted to being parked on the road as I couldn't be arsed trying to get the clio into the tight space it was in, it would also mean moving it out whenever anyone wanted to look at it. Major bawache.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
56aa79d6-80d7-d1bd.jpg

Nice wash today as the sun was shining, happy with results for a simple wash, will be compounding, polishing and waxing next week!