ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Cup spoiler fitted on Wednesday.
20170317_065640.jpg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Booked its mot and then sat trying to figure out when i can remove the headlamp washers before Saturday. I might get away with it though, turns out the guy is ex renault master tech and has a 205 gti and r5 gtt tucked away!

Monaco 172
MOT passed with a couple of advisories on track rod arms and ends, and quite comically the handbrake cable snapped during the brake test

Then i changed the pollen filter, oil & filter, spark plugs. Rotated the wheels, changed the rear exhaust clamp as it rusted away! Freed off the nsr caliper h/brake lever (not the side that snapped on the MOT) topped up all other fluids, did tyre pressures.
Happy little Clio for the time being!

RB Clio 182
Finished all the boost pipe work. Very excited as it's close to being finished now.

20170401_185017_zps6xuhefiv.jpg
That looks f**king quality mate!

I think my boost pipes are 2.25" and they dont hold me back at all for 275hp, the high boost ones use the same at 330hp too.

Are you thinking about a diff?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Finished all the boost pipe work. Very excited as it's close to being finished now.

20170401_185017_zps6xuhefiv.jpg
Looks f**king ace Dan! Have you only had to cut slightly into the front slam panel thing? I quite like them when it's removed entirely and the grille is cut like with throttle bodies. But I guess if you don't need to no need to bother!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
That looks f**king quality mate!

I think my boost pipes are 2.25" and they dont hold me back at all for 275hp, the high boost ones use the same at 330hp too.

Are you thinking about a diff?
Cheers dude! More pics in my thread from last night. I only got them as they were cheap tbh haha
Looks f**king ace Dan! Have you only had to cut slightly into the front slam panel thing? I quite like them when it's removed entirely and the grille is cut like with throttle bodies. But I guess if you don't need to no need to bother!

Yeah removed a section out if it and need to do the same in the plastic but it's no biggie. Cheers dude.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Gave the wife's car a wash and interior clean as it's off to the bodyshop to sort out the damage to the boot lid that she did with the ice scraper. (Stupid cnut)

Collected a load of parts for my car that had gone away to be powder coated.

Then made a start on putting the diff back together.
2c0def07cdb42b0983c2e2f482c8bc1a.jpg
d963b6e46b14d444dc79e023498176ef.jpg
d216d504de53ba4efcf8a3783b56cda1.jpg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Finally got round to fitting the rear brakes yesterday.

Popped some new headlight bulbs in today.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Took my rear shocks off, cleaned and refitted with new strut top mounts and pleased that they were both rock solid as they were when fitted in 2012.

Very happy.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
IMG_1531.JPG
Only CS thinks the aux belt is 3 years, Renault says 5 years or 36k

I did a thread on it a few years back and no one produced any evidence to prove otherwise.