ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Weeman sucks ****
photo1-6.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

306 GTI-6
Fook me, some of these desktops are more cluttered than my computer!

This is my Samsung desktop. Which is at the highest level of clutter i would consider

Screenshot_2012-06-10-02-14-39.gif

Screenshot_2012-06-10-03-28-31.gif

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You should probably start reading your email?

Mostly business related email (order confirmations) that i don't need to read but still need for records. Every now and again I'll be bothered to mark them all as read lol.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Fook me, some of these desktops are more cluttered than my computer!

This is my Samsung desktop. Which is at the highest level of clutter i would consider

Screenshot_2012-06-10-03-28-31.gif

Do you have a link for that chain wall? kinda like that :)

Thanks

Thread revival ftw. I got shouted at for this wallpaper by the Mrs but f**k da police, she's mint.

10747675065_53642ccfd5_c.jpg

The home screen background is just a pic I took of the view from Cloud 23 in Beetham Tower, Manchester, which I thought looked cool there.

10747777344_8fb19861e6_c.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Lol @ this thread.

all those hideous jailbroken screens, looks like android does now. (Except stock, that's still classy if you don't over do the widgets)

Two 0 Shitx
Whats the best way to post pictures from your phone? Only have photobucket atm but the quality isnt great.

Two 0 Shitx
Upload to Flickr instead, or use Tapatalk. Also, you live near me. Hi!

Haha hi! Used to see you driving through bury when you had the black scoob not seen you since though! And have flickr app but can't find a way to get it on the forum it just has twitter, email, facebook and tumblr share option not tags or anything!

Haha hi! Used to see you driving through bury when you had the black scoob not seen you since though! And have flickr app but can't find a way to get it on the forum it just has twitter, email, facebook and tumblr share option not tags or anything!

Ahh the good old burble bus.

I do it through my laptop - upload to Flickr and then copy and paste the link when I'm on the laptop. Unsure on how to do it just using the phone :(