ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour be this??

Golf GTI 1.8T
Anyone know what colour this door handle is? It's from the 172 Exclusive...
Cheers

Last edited:
ice burg silver?

go to halfrauds, ask them, they will tell u ask to get a number from ur car...then u will have the colour...i found out when i went to buy a scratch remover kit..which i then bought from my local car shop
;p

Golf GTI 1.8T
Its not the colour of my car so haven't got a code, since I put the interior in there, was thinking of spraying the interior door handles and am going to practice on the broken one I've got.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
anyone know what colour the blue is on the v6 centre console?

smokey, you joking, or is that really the colour? lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
i reckon probably cheapest and best to buy replacement part from renault. They always seem to flake on a MK1 172

Golf GTI 1.8T
I'm not replacing anything just interested in the colour of it, was thinking of spraying a few other bits to match.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Well this is my old one done, think its slighly different colour being iceberg silver but I'm gonna put it in tomorrow in the light and see how it looks. Its got a really smooth finish.

Last edited:
  Clio RS 172 Ph2
There's usually some silver door handles for sale on ebay - out of a phase 2 172/182/v6...
Cheers,
Dave