ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird iMessage/text message problem

320d M Sport
Basically. I have 1 contact in my phone (iphone 6) whereby it will not send an iMessage ?

When I get one back it's an iMessage, when I go to reply it hangs as blue then eventually shows as green (text). When they reply again it comes through as iMessage ..? Weird.

It's the only contact it does this on and although it's not necessarily a problem I don't like being beaten haha. I've deleted and re added the contact, no change ..??

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Have you got the number saved as an iPhone in the contacts? There's a drop down menu to the left of the number when in edit.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine wont vibrate for texts since updating last. Pissing me off. Its on do not disturb but it always vibrated before.

320d M Sport
Noticed this too. Some of my what's app notifications work fine., some don't. Totally hit and miss.