ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Videos of my 182 @ Bedford 10th June

Here's a couple of videos from my day at Bedford recently.

We (I took my dad along) were the first to arrive and ended up being the last to leave as well. Had the track to ourselves at one point in the afternoon.

All in all a very good day and lots of fun. Car was faultless and held up very well against a lot of the faster cars.

The in car footage is only an old digi cam, so apologies for the very poor quality. Yet to get a Go Pro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODY2gZRzr28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTrR1v9d6yc

Last edited:
  e92 330i
Nice vid. I remember your car there, we was the black/pink caterham. Was a quiet day but good for me on my first track day! Car looked good on the day dude.

Oh cool, I don't remember a pink carerham though.. Must have been ideal for you with it being so quiet then!

I probably have some drive by footage of your car also.

When I've finished editing the video of the other car compilation I'll share the link on here :)

e92 330i
It was mostly black with pink strips I think. Erm yeah was great to learn, and the guy I was with is an instructor (gf's brother also) so he was teaching me lines and speeds etc.

To be honest the caterham wasn't the best car to learn in being so quick and much better then me lol but was a great day. I think we went past you on the video footage we have, once its uploaded I'll get it up!

Yeah that would be good if you could please mate. Any footage of my car would be good :)

Whose Caterham is it then? Lucky to be able to learn in one of those though. THE best driving tools!

e92 330i
Yeah was an awsome little car, my gf's brother rented it for the day from a company who races them. Any idea who had the blue clio?

Yeah was an awsome little car, my gf's brother rented it for the day from a company who races them. Any idea who had the blue clio?

Awesome. Any idea how much he paid to rent it for the day? interested to know for a friend.

I can actually remember seeing a car with hire stickers over it now.

I did have a chat with the guys in the blue Clio. I don't think it's on here. He was a retired racing driver. And apparently it had 210bhp.

Ive been to Bedford a few times before. My favourite track. It was my dads first time though.