ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V8 Vantage - Frost Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hey guys, few pics of my bosses Vantage I did yesterday. Firstly, really poor pics, sorry! Flipping in love with it or what!! It really needs a good correction session, but that will be done come the nicer weather, I really just wanted to get my hands on it! :argie: Really was in quite a state, almost dull grey before, came out beautiful!
Frost Shine is their recently released polish, which is the first time I used it. Unbelievably brings dead dull paint back to life, that's just by using it by hand!
Poor lighting, poor picture. You can just make the line out. It's a little tough to remove, but the results are really worth it. I will deffo buy a bottle! :thumb:
IMAG8452_zps8762406d.jpg

IMAG8461_zps21f4d63f.jpg

Polish stage done. Looking pretty sexy now.
IMAG8474_zps7f20b9d4.jpg

IMAG8476_zps6ac1417d.jpg

IMAG8484_zps4c76ac8c.jpg

Then the really really exciting product for me. Frost Armour. Amazing. I honestly have not used a sealant like this.
I applied just one coat panel by panel via an applicator pad. It hazes over and you can just see it. Couple of passed with the mf & it's off, leaving an amazing gloss, the flake pop you would not believe! You could really feel the difference, like it really has left a wet coat on the paint. My work mate even came out & said it's still wet! :tumbleweed:
Anyway, a few pretty awful pics. Sorry :lol:
IMAG8494_1_zps48bd2bbf.jpg

IMAG8493_1_zps393e06c6.jpg

IMAG8491_1_zps50cac8c4.jpg

IMAG8487_1_zpse09bff74.jpg

cheers, Merry Christmas! :wave:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice job Dawn! Played with anything else recently? Done and dusted? Fusso?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Tbh I was at work, didn't even know he wanted meto do it. I'd already done his misus' range rover (wash, polish & interior vac in two hours!) so just cracked on with this for the rest if the day, was bliss!

Yeah Gally, I'm on my second bottle of Done & dusted. Amazing qd, beading is quality too.

Have you tried Frosts new wax? Jesus, they really are onto a winner with that one!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't. I know Nick S enjoyed their stuff. Link? What's unique about it?

Still testing the ADS stuff?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
How can you be that bad at taking photos? Just hold the f**king thing still when you press the button lol!
Nice job though!

It's the go to company for the Facebook group that shall not be named. Dawn is another casualty of it.
Just as an admin of that group, I would just like to make sure that it's out the open that we are 100% not receiving any kickback from FROST. They make genuinely decent products and are a decent company to deal with who are just starting up. Saying this thread is advertisement I think is quite disrespectful towards Dawn, who is valued highly both on here and elsewhere for her work.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just as an admin of that group, I would just like to make sure that it's out the open that we are 100% not receiving any kickback from FROST. They make genuinely decent products and are a decent company to deal with who are just starting up. Saying this thread is advertisement I think is quite disrespectful towards Dawn, who is valued highly both on here and elsewhere for her work.
When you say they make there products? Not sure if that is indeed totally accurate!

When you say they make there products? Not sure if that is indeed totally accurate!
Whilst I don't know they're manufacturing process or supply chain, I know the end user is receiving a product that is of a good quality. Lots of positive feedback and I myself like the products I have. Feels like a lot of people just want to pick at silly little things for no reason. It's quite pathetic really. I shan't be wasting any more of time on this.

Ciao

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why is it disrespectful?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think it was due to the fact you presumed she was advertising a new product. As apposed trying a new product and sharing it with the forum.

The way I read it, particularly Rhys comment was as if Dawn was only giving the product a good review as she is part of ****. "Dawn is another casualty of it". And then you saying that she was advertising the products when she is clearly not. She's just using the products and reviewing just like any other product such as AF, GTechniq etc. Anyway as i said before I'm not wasting any more of my time. It's New Year's Day!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
And that's disrespectful how?

I have a lot of time for Dawn and have absolutely no issue with her what so ever. She's a lovely lady.

To say I've been 'disrespectful' to her has pissed me off.

May I suggest anyone that gets so offended by what I say/do kindly put me on their ignore list.

This forum is turning into a proper moaning b**ch fest full of wet behind the ear mummies boys.

My assumption was made (Correctly or incorrectly, only dawn can answer that!) when I saw the word Frost posted umpteen times. The @gally pitches up and asks about another product and straight away Frost products are mentioned again.

And that's disrespectful how?

I have a lot of time for Dawn and have absolutely no issue with her what so ever. She's a lovely lady.

To say I've been 'disrespectful' to her has pissed me off.

May I suggest anyone that gets so offended by what I say/do kindly put me on their ignore list.

This forum is turning into a proper moaning b**ch fest full of wet behind the ear mummies boys.

My assumption was made (Correctly or incorrectly, only dawn can answer that!) when I saw the word Frost posted umpteen times. The @gally pitches up and asks about another product and straight away Frost products are mentioned again.

Just the way I read it. Don't be angry Daniel

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just the way I read it. Don't be angry Daniel
So you're allowed to accuse people of being disrespectful but I can't be irritated that someone has accused me of being disrespectful??

f**king hell.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You're not a million miles away from the truth Daniel I suspect. Despite denials that the company have nothing to do with 'that group' they were recently selling products on the cheap to their members at a show. There's definitely more of a link than certain people care to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.