ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Arrival Only One Full Day To Go!

We want pics!! Good luck with it. Is it just yourself and The Lee who are getting one? (from here I mean, obviously not in the whole wide world :p)

Lee

BMW M2C

Even though mine has now been in the country a whole 2 weeks I dont get it until Friday due to various cockups in getting it from the distribution centre to the dealer.

I drove 006 last weekend at Oulton Park. Very impressed and looking forward to getting rid of my rather knackered 182!

Got the same line from the dealer too Lee, stuck in a yard somewhere awaiting the transporter :confused:. Cant come quick enough now. Will post when I get my mitts on it. Lucky you for already having had a drive. Glad your impressions were positive!

Lee

BMW M2C

Dont know what the others paid, but I got mine on Friends and Family so it wasnt too bad. The discount on the Trophy isnt anywhere near as good as on a 182 or 182 Cup though, but still very good.

Lee

BMW M2C

If it arrives early enough hes letting me have it tonight.

In his words "Im not being rude, but I want it out of my hair". lol Good man, I was going to say if he gets it ready today Ill leave him in peace.

Lee

BMW M2C

Its not long been at the dealers so I can have it tomorrow morning. Hes doing it first thing so he can get shot of me. lol 007, here I come.

Get mine at 4pm tomorrow assuming cover note arrives in time. Bloody insurance companies had a nightmare explaining what a clio trophy was. Had to pay full price but then again i did get a dam good part ex deal on my VX220 so cant have everything.

2.0 175dci rs meggy

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 23 June 2005

Dont know what the others paid, but I got mine on Friends and Family so it wasnt too bad. The discount on the Trophy isnt anywhere near as good as on a 182 or 182 Cup though, but still very good.
16%

Megane 225

I chose to defer mine being built so I take delivery in september, its a paintul wait but necessary unfortunately!

Its weird though Im really excited about Lee and Clarkey getting theirs tomorrow. :) Must, MUST have every single detail guys!

LOL what great Friday. Off work - picking up a brand new trophy and taking it to Goodwood!

Although - I dont know that it really has much over a Cup. I want to know more about this bloody front setup! No offence to Lee, but considering his 182 Suspension was toast anyway, Im not sure hes the best man to ask if you get my meaning.

Lee

BMW M2C

20%.

Ill just pop out of work as soon as its ready. Ill take my camera and get some pics up.

Im just lucky Roy. Pity its taken two weeks to get to me though. Could have had it two weeks ago.

Know what you mean Clarkey, had to actually give my insurance company details of the Trophy so they could put it on their database!! Baring in mind it was Elelphant though...! :p

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 23 June 2005
LOL what great Friday. Off work - picking up a brand new trophy and taking it to Goodwood!

Although - I dont know that it really has much over a Cup. I want to know more about this bloody front setup! No offence to Lee, but considering his 182 Suspension was toast anyway, Im not sure hes the best man to ask if you get my meaning.

Im still at work tomorrow, I can just leave when I want to get the car, but I have to go back.

haha, when I took the 182 on track it was fine. Its been the last 2 weeks the offside ride damper has leaked itself dry. Im bouncing around everywhere at the moment.

It has a second a lap over the Cup. ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 23 June 2005

20%.

Ill just pop out of work as soon as its ready. Ill take my camera and get some pics up.

Im just lucky Roy. Pity its taken two weeks to get to me though. Could have had it two weeks ago.
Ha ha ha...try waiting 5 bloody months mate ;)

[Edited by MarkCup on 23 June 2005 at 10:28pm]

Lee I dont doubt the Trophy has a better front end. I just want someone to explain why. Is it just the dampers, or is it the 10mm drop, or both?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Just been to see mine this morning. Its being cleaned now too :p

Going to pick it up tomorrow morning.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 24 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 24 June 2005*puts on lee disguise*[/QUOTE]
Remember the key to the disguise is the ice cream.

Im going to have to find out Jills Fotki password and delete that dam photo. lol

The sales guy just said "its number 007, I thought you were getting 008". lol