ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This looks realy awsome

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
lol didnt you sell those on ebay for £314?
you didnt get as much as you wanted for them, got a friend to win them and give you good feedback, put them back on there and ask us how great they look on the car, hoping people will bid for them

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia vRS
lol didnt you sell those on ebay for £314?
you didnt get as much as you wanted for them, got a friend to win them and give you good feedback, put them back on there and ask us how great they look on the car, hoping people will bid for them

PMSL

Great eBayer, thanks very much for a smooth transaction. Credit to ebay. jorda-hai ( 178) 20-May-09 15:25
Gaz coilover suspension kit for renault clio sport 172 (#170330978711) £314.00

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
did you manage to sell the lexus lights aswell? you were thinking of buying them but you were not sure how much you were willing to pay..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
Looks great IMO!

I WOULD slam my clio on 18s if it wouldnt rub all the time :approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Arctic Just A 182
That is the most incredible looking car I've ever seen. People driving Aston Martins wish they had that Clio.