ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Honda. Tesla Someday
Anyone watch Ubisofts E3? Best one so far imo.

• Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
  • Skull and bones (Take note MS, thats how a pirate game should look and play)
  • Farcry 5
  • Beyond Good and Evil 2
All look like must buys. An E3 thread might be better than cluttering up the Xbox one? Kinda sucks that Sony's conference isn't until 2am.

I watched it - great show by Ubisoft!

Skull and Bones is a totally different concept to Sea Of Thieves. Why so much hate?! Sea of Thieves looks fantastic!!

Getting a little tired of your narrow minded comments to be totally honest.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Skull and Bones is a totally different concept to Sea Of Thieves. Why so much hate?! Sea of Thieves looks fantastic!!
Getting a little tired of your narrow minded comments to be totally honest.
Lol. Theres not hate. Its just a computer game. One that really doesn't look that good (to me).

RS Clio 182
These conferences are so cringe-worthy with all the guys cheering and hollering at the processor speed announcements haha.....It makes me laugh how many times they said 'the worlds most powerful games console' on the x box one x conference......well of course it is?! (for now)

I'd love to play fallout but couldn't dedicate the time to such a vast game. It'd be right up my street though. What a bargain!
New xbox isn't exactly getting me excited Tbh, graphics are more than nice enough on current xbox!

I know it's not xbox, but a game I really want to play is the new Zelda, loved older ones, but don't want to buy a switch just for one game. Can't be long before everyone sells theirs though. Lol. Only around 5 games for it?
I'll buy one cheap 2nd hand, the market will be flooded soon enough.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Is fallout 4 one of the games to get the 4K update? Think I'm going to buy it again for 12 quid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Fallout 4 the other day from cex, £16 and came with an unclaimed code for Fallout 3, that's pretty much my evenings gone for a few weeks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Clio
Got Fallout 4 last night for £12 from Asda with Fallout 3 included.

Was all going good and then I don't know if I missed something but I got to build s**t and I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got Fallout 4 last night for £12 from Asda with Fallout 3 included.

Was all going good and then I don't know if I missed something but I got to build s**t and I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Similar to where I got to by the sounds of it.

Traded it in a few days later.

Barely touched Ghost Recon of late due to lack of time and all these games I want are coming in a few months!

Destiny 2
Need for Speed
Fifa 18
Call of Duty
Crackdown 3
State of Decay 2

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rumours of delays for the X, but fair arguments why it won't be delayed too.
The lack of pre-orders being available has got people talking about a delay until 2018. Potentially based around the water cooling system and the FCC approval in the US.
Having just bought a new 4K TV basically for this machine, I'm a bit gutted. Lol. We'll see at the announcement on the 25th though I guess.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will be abit of a pisser if it's delayed!

On the plus side it will save me spending 1k just before Christmas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda. Tesla Someday
Seriously doubt it'll be delayed.
Also not being able to pre-order yet is normal in terms of FCC approval etc. Nothing to worry about.
Pre-order details will be announced on Sunday. Don't worry :wink:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Release day leaked pics from Evan Blass. Project Scorpio edition

2d16918819df9431f825cefaf554cad0.jpg
6bb640fcd84b55039516439adb8578e4.jpg

Honda. Tesla Someday
Just finished the conference!

I then went to Game online and pre-ordered the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition!!! Hell yes

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Never liked that name so would rather the normal non preorder one seen as its the exact same aside from the green lettering.

Do like how the box looks like the original xbox though.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I ordered one in case they're a pain to get hold of, yes I could live without the writing but it's not a life threatening issue.