ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

AK

M240i
FYI - there's an Xbox One tour at the min. Search it on google, London and Manchester. Just applied for the London one myself.

Not a 320d
I dunno which one to get, unless Im mistaken then the XB1 is a fair wedge more expensive.

But then it does have Forza.

Are there any Decent exclusives between the two of them. GT6 or 7 or whatever it is now will be pants no doubt.

none :(
Had my email from shop to confirming launch day console, they are processing orders from 9th November, they will dispatch on 21st November.

Does the Xbox one support 3d Blu ray or just standard Blu ray.

dk

911 GTS Cab
You won't get anything from game as they told you when you ordered whether you had a day one console or not.

AK

M240i
I'm going to the Xbox One Tours event in London. Got the invite this morning. Should get to play the console and a few games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had my email from shop to confirming launch day console, they are processing orders from 9th November, they will dispatch on 21st November.

Does the Xbox one support 3d Blu ray or just standard Blu ray.

Yeah same here. XBOne, Fifa 14 and BF4. Happy trails.

It's just paying for it now... :dapprove:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got the Game pre-order with FIFA 14 (don't want) and Forza Limited Edition, not heard anything from game, didn't even get an email confirmation of the order strangely (it is on my account though).

1.8 Civic EX
I've got the Game pre-order with FIFA 14 (don't want) and Forza Limited Edition, not heard anything from game, didn't even get an email confirmation of the order strangely (it is on my account though).

If it's a download code and you genuinely don't want it you can send it my way ;)

I'm going to the gadget show live on Friday so hoping they'll have some there to have a quick blast on.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I dunno which one to get, unless Im mistaken then the XB1 is a fair wedge more expensive.

But then it does have Forza.

Are there any Decent exclusives between the two of them. GT6 or 7 or whatever it is now will be pants no doubt.

Also comes with Kinect 2.0 - hence the slightly higher price point.

Can't wait for this now.

Booked the Friday off, driving to town for a midnight collection. Billy-f**king-no-mates though.

There will be plenty of geeks in line.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Will things like xbox live continue over onto this new xbox? Or is it a whole new system needing a new live account of some sort?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Will things like xbox live continue over onto this new xbox? Or is it a whole new system needing a new live account of some sort?

I'd expect a new account.

One things for sure I'm pretty positive Microsoft won't allow one account to run on both machines until expiry.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ah fair enough, not too fussed but was just curious :).

Haven't really looked into it much since the original release of information.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
hope people havent preordered with blockbuster they have gone into admin again and will not be getting any xbox ones at all im despretatly trying to get my 479quid back of blockbuster before they go completely under

1.8 Civic EX

You carry over the same account and gamertag (although nothing stopping you setting up a new one if you want too) and I'd fully expect you will be able to use it on both 360 and a one. No reason why you wouldn't, seeing a you can already use your same gamertag on multiple 360s.

Honda. Tesla Someday
So glad I have the Xbox one preordered! Sony just confirmed the Ps4 will not be able to play music CD's, won't be able to play mp3's and WILL NOT HAVE MEDIA SERVER SUPPORT! For me that's a deal breaker! I stream so much content from my network drive this is insanity from Sony! Huge backwards leap IMO! Even a friend of mine who is a Sony fanboy is extremely p*ssed off!

no external hard drive support either!

looks like you can't play ANY of your downloaded movies or music on it at all in any way!

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/sony-ps4-bombshell-no-mp3-external-hard-drives-or-dlna-support

Last edited:
  Skoda Fabia vRS
pmsl what a balls up from Sony, not that i ever considered getting a PS4 anyway but this would definitely swing me to XBox

I know any unlocks/achievements etc on COD ghosts will get carried over to the One, so must be done on live I guess.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So glad I have the Xbox one preordered! Sony just confirmed the Ps4 will not be able to play music CD's, won't be able to play mp3's and WILL NOT HAVE MEDIA SERVER SUPPORT! For me that's a deal breaker! I stream so much content from my network drive this is insanity from Sony! Huge backwards leap IMO! Even a friend of mine who is a Sony fanboy is extremely p*ssed off!

looks like you can't play ANY of your downloaded movies or music on it at all in any way!

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/sony-ps4-bombshell-no-mp3-external-hard-drives-or-dlna-support

Wow. I'm genuinely shocked at that :S

dk

911 GTS Cab

you're such a fanboy!

anyway, i couldn't give a flying f**k about those features, who listens to mp3s on their games console?

I'll say it again, its a games console, it plays games, and as long as it does that well, then I'm happy, its also a bluray player, and it will do that well too.

The only reason people want DLNA is to stream illegally downloaded tv shows and films to it, there are other ways but i can see why sony don't want to add that feature again, it might get added post launch though. And i can't see you needing an external hard drive either, theres 500gb onboard, which can be upgraded to a bigger one if required anyway.

i really can't see what the problem is, most people want it to play games and blurays on, and arguably it might be the best at doing that, we'll have to see, but thats what I'm buying it for.