ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Will they deliver on dispatch on release day?

And do you know when they take the money? If I pre-order now and change my mind I want to be able to cancel without having to pay for it and then get refunded.

Standard delivery FREE
Delivery expected by Saturday 23 November 2013

Sad face :(

Thing is, with voucher code + clubcard points, could get it for £405, but then not have it on release day!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That's only the day after though right? And checking my calendar, that friday is a busy one for me anyway, so wouldn't be in for delivery anyway.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I've gone for it. I can always cancel. At £419 with Forza it was too good to miss!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still waiting for my local GAME to tell me how I can pay for it in advance, going to get a mate to pick it up for me. Hoping the b*****d doesn't take it out the box.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've cancelled my game order and ordered the tesco one - saving me over £60! I work weekends so won't be playing it till the Monday so the fact it won't be here on the Friday doesn't really bother me.

Game are a giggle though, you can't cancel your order online so I joined one of those webchat efforts in which I was told it was cancelled, then it was not, then the games were cancelled but the console was not, then it was, then it has been sent to the warehouse so it couldn't be cancelled - I said jog on! I haven't paid for it therefore I don't own it therefore I can cancel it all day long!

Anyway I'm receiving an e-mail apparently shortly confirming my full cancellation. We will see!

1.8 Civic EX
cheers - tempted!

does anyone know if xbox live cards/points (whatever they are) are specific to console? aka 360, wondering if i can buy some discounted ones from ebay/cd key websites for cheaper for it!

microsoft points? Don't exists anymore as far as I'm aware, there was an update the other week changing everything to real money.

Does anyone know somewhere that is still taking preorders on the day one edition with forza? specifically only taking a deposit? I can only find currys at the moment. But they want the lot up front ):

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Very aren't going to get you one anywhere near release now it seems.

Tesco or Currys for the forza bundle. Just pay upfront, I timed mine so I won't have to pay it off my CC bill until the beginning of November anyway.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Just read that you will be able to run the PS4 through the hdmi port on the xboxone lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno lol might get one second hand. Even still without saving money I'd rather just wait and walk into a store and pick one up.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Pre-ordered my Xbox One day One Edition months ago - can't wait!

I'm playing it this weekend at the EuroGamer expo! Will post impressions! :)

Titanfall is confirmed as being playable there too!!

Can't find the forza pre order anywhere, anyone know of any stock anywhere

I got mine from tesco online. Not sure if they have any left though.

Which games is everyone getting for release date? I have forza already as part of the Day One. I'm thinking of putting preorders down on BF4 and The Crew?

Fiesta ST-2
I got mine from tesco online. Not sure if they have any left though.

Which games is everyone getting for release date? I have forza already as part of the Day One. I'm thinking of putting preorders down on BF4 and The Crew?

Watchdogs, looks ace.

Kind of intrigued by sunset overdrive, not a lot out there to look at at the moment though.

Completely forgot about halo, preorder definitely going down for that.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I played the Xbox One at euroGamer this weekend!

I seriously CAN NOT WAIT till release now! I was Really impressed!!!!! Absolutely epic!

Oh and, TITANFALL made me scream like a little girl after playing it, then the devs interviewed me on camera to get my thoughts on the game! It was absolutely incredible!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have to be honest, i've lost all interest in these new consoles, with the knowledge that no game is going to come close to how good GTA V is for the next year i reckon.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I played the Xbox One at euroGamer this weekend!

I seriously CAN NOT WAIT till release now! I was Really impressed!!!!! Absolutely epic!

Oh and, TITANFALL made me scream like a little girl after playing it, then the devs interviewed me on camera to get my thoughts on the game! It was absolutely incredible!

Really looking forward to how that plays as a final released game. Did look epic from the trailers online.

D.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Really looking forward to how that plays as a final released game. Did look epic from the trailers online.

D.

A friend of mine who played at the same time as me was going nuts! He's a super playstation fan and even he couldnt help but say it was incredible!

It was so fluid and fun! You can really see why its broken records with the amount of awards its won! Really can't wait!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A friend of mine who played at the same time as me was going nuts! He's a super playstation fan and even he couldnt help but say it was incredible!

It was so fluid and fun! You can really see why its broken records with the amount of awards its won! Really can't wait!

Did you manage to see BF4 in action or any other games?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Did you manage to see BF4 in action or any other games?

Yes, played BF4 as well. It was an obvious early build as it looked kinda weak. BUT the gameplay was fun and responsive. Played it on the Xbox One.

Titanfall was a pre-alpha build but looked incredible. I guess it just depends on the developers and where they are in terms of the development cycle.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
People can still take that f**king short cut in FM5 on silverstone then :(.

Did lol at that guy getting simmed at 6 minutes in though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
That'll be fun then, and with everyone trying to get it at the same time it'll probably take 60-90 mins.....