ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

DB.

BMW 440i
Ill probably pick one up from work, not decided yet, Got Car Insurance and Holiday in Oct :(

Reckon you will get access to a guaranteed Xbox One and FIFA/cod that I could get at the time without having to pre order or will it be limited for staff?

1.8 Civic EX
If you do get one with FIFA and its a download code, I'll happily take the code off ya as I highly doubt ill be getting a day one console and I'm not really into football but every console I've owned, I've always had a football game...(I've still got FIFA 09 on the 360 lol)

Focus ST170
Is anyone considering doing the shopto 0% finance option? On purchases over 279£ 0% and choice of deposit options? Don't think it's available on preorders though?...

dk

911 GTS Cab
I personally call bullshit, ms wouldn't have let Sony say they have the more powerful box for so long, even if there was an nda about the actual chip, it wouldn't stop ms saying they had the more powerful console.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter that much, as most games are multi-platform and they will be as good as the lowest denominator anyway right?

dk

911 GTS Cab
It doesn't matter how many links you post, its still all based on a rumour ;)

whether its true or not, it's only going to benefit everyone.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Read that and not one bit of it made sense, lol.

As long as FIFA and Forza are an improvement over their current gen versions, I don't care :).

Fifa certainly is. Even 14 on both gen's.

Battlefield 4 is also running 60fps which has got to be good news.

DB.

BMW 440i
Only gripe with the Xbox is still having to pay for live membership when it's free on PS

Nippy white cup
I thought sony were charging now?30 quid or so every 12 months doesn't bother me tbh...especially if its for a system that works

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Reckon you will get access to a guaranteed Xbox One and FIFA/cod that I could get at the time without having to pre order or will it be limited for staff?

I simply walk in 5 mins before the store opens, put in my trolley, carry on with my shopping done.

Thing is my store is getting like 3 Xbox Ones. We arent a big store, we dont even stock Blu Rays, Id imagine staff will get them TBH mate.

Welcome to pre order one and Ill make sure it is safe though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I thought sony were charging now?30 quid or so every 12 months doesn't bother me tbh...especially if its for a system that works
They are, kind of, if you want to play games online then you need playstation plus membership.

DB.

BMW 440i

They are, kind of, if you want to play games online then you need playstation plus membership.

Didn't realise that, useful to know.

I simply walk in 5 mins before the store opens, put in my trolley, carry on with my shopping done.

Thing is my store is getting like 3 Xbox Ones. We arent a big store, we dont even stock Blu Rays, Id imagine staff will get them TBH mate.

Welcome to pre order one and Ill make sure it is safe though.

Ah fair enough, I think I will have to bite the bullet and pre order, hate pre ordering things lol! Your store may not have blu ray, but theres still a couple of hotties! haha

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

That's only for games were the charge in in place, I'm pretty sure they announced its up to the game developer

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Didn't realise that, useful to know.

Ah fair enough, I think I will have to bite the bullet and pre order, hate pre ordering things lol! Your store may not have blu ray, but theres still a couple of hotties! haha

Get lean, bang hotties is the plan ;)

Leaked video of the dashboard, multi-tasking looks pretty nifty and quick!

I don't think the guy will have his job for much longer..

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
Just pre-ordered couldn't hold on any longer. Toys R Us 429.99 for the day one with forza 5 plus I got 3.03% cashback through topcashback.co.uk . Happy days :)

just need to find somewhere selling battlefield 4 for a good price and I'm done :)

1.8 Civic EX
Just pre-ordered couldn't hold on any longer. Toys R Us 429.99 for the day one with forza 5 plus I got 3.03% cashback through topcashback.co.uk . Happy days :)

just need to find somewhere selling battlefield 4 for a good price and I'm done :)

battlefield 4 plus china rising from tesco, £47 + code for £5 off and 3% cacashback

so by my workings that's the lot for about £457 :)

Xbox live then anyone?

what about it?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is there anywhere except Toys-R-Us still offering a day one with forza 5 bundle?

Not sure if they will deliver on release date. I wasn't even going to get an XBO but if it comes with forza it sort of makes it worth it.