ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Project that shouldn't really be a Project - Monaco Blue 172

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
£200 difference, admittedly to some that's a lot of money but to be fair what you can do with the Adaptronic as an ECU. I can't sell it it to its full potential but the beauty of it is adding to it in so many ways.

ED are about an hour away, EFI did the whole lot in the supercharged Clio as it was a job lot deal.

Horses for courses as a kit it's all there, done and ready to go, but if you want to add more functions as a bigger picture then a standalone is a good option. Everybody's plans are different.

Gonna look mint when it's done, boosted OE looking Monaco, win

SQ5
Cleaned it today.

I still have a driveshaft knock which I need to solve. It's a new driveshaft and Renault have said it's fine. I've taken a couple people out and they've said driveshaft too.

Hope to accumulate the last parts soon and then I'll be able to start building. Currently need;

Water pipes
Oil feed
Sump welded with drain
Injectors
Intercooler pipe work
Intercooler
Air intake

Additional items;
Boost gauge
Oil temp/pressure gauge
Wheel refurb

f79c08e469be90b93ae0cef357f33457.jpg