ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
b17880a0ad55b76ac75c68eb60cd6146.jpg

Forgot my favourite

Is 30mm too much though? Ive got a set of 5's on the way, so im going to add them to the front and see what it looks like!

Currently got;
20mm front.
10mm rear with .5' camber.

Thinking of adding 10mm front, 5mm rear. But ill play with this set of 5mm ones first and see what its like I think

First flamer had 25mm front and looked good IMO.
IMG_0226.jpg

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
oh and here my red car
IMG_4858.jpg

036C95FD-2C6C-4C4A-ADDF-E02126BBDDE9.jpg

Still unsure wether to get a set of ph2 side strips or not!
NO don't do it!
PH1 stuff only. as a few have said before, theres only a couple of acceptable ph2 items

Is 30mm too much though? Ive got a set of 5's on the way, so im going to add them to the front and see what it looks like!

Currently got;
20mm front.
10mm rear with .5' camber.

Thinking of adding 10mm front, 5mm rear. But ill play with this set of 5mm ones first and see what its like I think

First flamer had 25mm front and looked good IMO.
IMG_0226.jpg
Wouldn't want any more than that has tbh, 30 would be way too much
20 is about right imo, It's what I'm going for.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
In certain lights it can look like a boring colour but has a nice sparkle when the sun hits it and in certain lights you can really see the pearl coming out :smile:

Too true Marc. The bike will probably be worth more in a few years too :wink:

sunflower 172
So many awesome Phase 1's in this thread. Just went through the whole thread^^

So here's a few pics of mine:
Wc8uKja.jpg

OLElBxv.jpg

yAH0Pri.jpg

O4rjvW6.jpg

XdPZelA.jpg

GHQctOu.jpg

99Q1sOw.jpg

The only thing I would change on the outside is the carbon vinyl. But I'm not sure if I should remove it, because I don't know how the paint looks under it. After seeing all the sunflowers in this thread I would really love to have it all yellow ;)

And to really appreciate the car you obviously need to hear it :p

Reactions: Chi
  Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's a few of mine work in progress, titanium with ally bonnet :).....oh and poorly sprayed black wheels not my work.....
Some really nice ph1 on here tho would love to get mine looking as nice!